CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2 of Yandere!Wheatley x y/n

Tears built up in my eyes. "W-why'd you do that?!"

Wheatley looked at me with hunger in his eyes. "Well, didn't you want some alone time?" I was disgusted that he just did that to my friends . I struggled in the claw grip and yelled. "LET ME GO YOU PERVERT!" He just chuckled at this remark. I growled. "LISTEN TO ME!" His head snapped over to me. "Shut up!" He yelled. My eyes went wide. "EXUSE ME?! YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO SAY 'SHUT UP' TO ME!" He just tightened the claw. I whimpered.  "Don't worry my dear, they aren't coming back so we have all the time in the world. "  i didn't want to stay here! I wanted to be with my friends! Tears welled in my eyes. I tried to hold them back but I failed, the hot tears fell down my cheeks and I sobbed. "Aww...don't be sad." Wheatley tried to cheer me up but that failed badly, he only made me feel worse.
He dropped me into his seat with him
There were buttons, levers, pull things, and whatchamacallits all around me. "Don't touch anything." He told me. I was tempted to touch everything. I put my knees up on my chest and Wheatley put his arm around me and whispered. "Finally your all mine." I corrected him. "Not entirely."  This made him mad. "T-then I'll show you!" He grabbed me and started making out with me. I pushed him away. "Come on, y/n stop resisting, YOUR MINE!" He held me and I quit fighting back after awhile, with my back to him. He whispered into my ear. "Why do you fight?" I answered. "Because, I have to keep my dignity." He kissed my neck a few times. I kinda growled. That didn't stop him though. I sighed and tried to get down from the seat, but Wheatley got a firm grip on my wrist. "Where do you think your going?" I replied with. "I'm going to Africa, if you don't let go of me I'll drag you down."  He didn't let go. "Okay then." I jumped down and as soon as I fell he let go of me. I grunted as I hit the ground. "Come on, y/n get back up here with uncle Wheatley." I froze in my tracks and thought. 'Did he just say that?'.  "Um...I think I misunderstood you." I said. He chuckled and said. "Come.Back." I was thinking of all sorts of insulting comebacks then the claw grabbed my waist and sat me on the chair again. "Why can't you leave me alone?!" I screamed. He was shocked that I screamed and jumped a little. "Well, I mean I-I just can't let you slip away and out of my grip because your mine." He said this rather calmly.
"For the last f*cking time I am not yours!" I yelled this at him and looked away, wanting to jump down again. I pretended to slip on the seat, doing so made me fall on my face. "Owie." I whispered. I got up and walked over to the loose wall panel. "Nonononononon, get back here!" Wheatley sends the claw out for me but I doge it and run through the hole in the wall. "F/n M/n L/n, GET BACK HERE!" He was practically screaming my name. I was whispering. "Don't look back, don't look back, don't look back." The claw was chasing after me and it was faster. I stopped after 4 minutes to catch my breath. I felt the claw wrap around my waist. "SHIIIITTTTTTT." I screamed and pounded the claw while crying my eyes out. "Please don't take me back to him. Please please please!" The claw moved me backwards so fast that I couldn't breath. The claw finally stopped and I had given up hope. "There you are, missy." Wheatley was very very mad at me. "Umm...uhh...there's an explanation to why I ran?" I tried to reason but then he roared. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE CONSEQUENCES TO YOUR ACTIONS?!" I looked away and said nothing the claw dropped me and Wheatley grabbed me by the wrist and brought me to his chair. "Up you go." He said as he pushed me up and onto his chair. "Now, don't think what you did will be unpunished." I gulped. Wheatley grabbed both of my shoulders and shoved his mouth onto mine. He slipped his tongue inside of my mouth. I almost barfed. I broke us apart and started gagging. "That was completely disgusting." I was not happy with Wheatley.