CHAPTER 7!!!

Wheatley took me out for a walk. I looked in a certain direction after I heard a strange noise. "RICK! QUIT ACTING LIKE A MAN-BABY!" A female voice shouted. "Stay." Wheatley said to me. Oh fuck no , I'm not a dog! I followed behind him and a pulled back a curtain. A girl was screaming at the adventure sphere. "Who are you?!" Wheat yelled. "Hello, im Blood, leader of this neck of the woods."

"Guess what? i own this facility!"

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE?!"

i stayed silent behind Wheat, i was kinda scared of this woman.

"ill have you know that i have the power here!" Wheatley yelled.

"Ya know what? Fuck off and we'll be just fine." Blood walked away and I was confused.
Wheatley turned around and almost ran into me. "What did I tell you?!"

"Um...uh...." I had trouble making up an excuse so I just stayed silent.

Wheatley scoffed and grabbed both of my wrists and drug me back to his lair. I needed help getting up on the chair so Wheatley helped me up. "Thanks, wheat." I said.

"No problem." He told me while he was getting up and onto the chair.

(7 hours latel)

Wheat was fast asleep on his chair but I couldn't sleep. I used the Internet to read a book I liked and then the light woke him up. "What are you doing up so early? It's 3AM." He said tiredly.

"Oh, just doin stuff, as in reading."

"Oh," Wheatley fell back asleep.

(SO SORRY I HAVENT EVEN THOUGH OF THIS BOOK INA WHILE UNTIL SOMEONE COMMENTED ON IT AND OPENED MY EYES. HOPE U ENJOYED. ARKAZARY OUT!)