Chapter Ten

"Sally" I sigh through the phone. She is trying to get me to be her wing women. I've explained to her a hundred times that this is a horrible idea because I've never even had a boyfriend.And to Top it off I have no experience in flirting what so ever. "I'm not even 21"

"I already made you a fake ID" I move the phone away from my ear as she screams the last part excitedly.

"Sally that's against the law"

"Live a little kid I'll honk the horn when I'm outside"

"I'm no- Hello?" She hung up on me. Great I think as I walk over to my closet. What do you even wear to a club? I pull out my graduation dress but quickly put it back. Remembering that there is a ketchup stain on it. Don't ask why. I finally decide on black jeans and a white t-shirt. That's good, right? My fashion sense is not great but I'm trying to improve it. I started watching fashion advice on YouTube. But this is okay for now.  It's not like I'm going to be dancing. I'm probably going to be sitting at the bar the whole night. Maybe I could bring the book I've been meaning to read.

"Where are you going?" I turn around quickly seeing Ares standing in my doorway his arms crossed as his eyes trail up and down my body. "It's already dark" I feel myself turn red as our eyes meet. My heart beating faster.

"Sal's making me her wing women which in my opinion, not a smart choice"

"Wing women?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"I have to go help her get a guy at least that's how she explained it"

"Where are you going to be?"

"A club"

"So when are we leaving?" He asked.

"Oh, you don't want to come it will be boring," I said quickly. A part of me doesn't want him to go. I frown at the thought of him leaving with another girl. Wait why should I care it's not like I like him. Maybe he wants to go meet someone. I shouldn't stand in the way of him being with someone. "She's gonna pick us up any minute," I say giving him a slight smile.

"Where are we going?" Apollo says appearing behind his brother. A devilish smile on his face. I have a feeling he already knows. Ares rolled his eyes as soon as Apollo began to speak.

"No," Ares said.

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"
"Yes"

"Ha," Apollo said kissing his brother on the cheek as Ares shoves him away. I hold back a smile. What I would do to have a sibling.

*Honk Honk*

"Let's go," I said pushing them out the door before Ares could hit Apollo again. Sally waves at me but stops when her eyes land on the two boys. She raises an eyebrow at me as I get into the passenger seat.

"You are not wearing that," She said pointing out my outfit. "I said we were going to a club, not a church"

"Whats wrong with this?" I asked looking down at my clothes. I think it looks perfectly fine.

"Your showing nothing how are you going to get a guy?" My eyes widen as she finishes talking.

"She's not going to," Ares said from the backseat. Apollo laughed throwing his head back. Sally winks at me as she backs out of the driveway.

"Yeah, Ares here won't let a guy get remotely close to her right Ares?" Apollo says as I feel myself probably turn the shade of a tomato.

"Which club are we going to?"I asked wanting to get rid of the awkwardness I was feeling.

"Dion's," Sally said wiggling her eyebrows. "They say it's the hottest nightclub in the world"

"Dion's?" Apollo asked. I turn back to look at him. He has a wide smile but Ares looks like he wants to bash his head into the window.

"You know it?" Sally asked

"I know the owner," Apollo said winking at her through the review mirror.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture on top is Sally

Hope you guys are enjoying this book :)