Chapter Twelve

"Ares where is Apollo?" I asked carefully as Ares put his drink down. His blue eyes glazed over as he offers me a smile. This is the most he has ever smiled at me. It just wasn't him. 

"Hopefully far far away," He said winking at me.I sigh looking down at the floor. We are about to leave. We can't just leave Apollo. What if he is too drunk to get home? What if he is in trouble?

"I'll go look" 

"Alex" Sally walks up to us a cheeky smile spread across her face. "I found your future husband" She sang wrapping her arm around my shoulder. "You see that boy in blue tall dark and handsome" 

My eyes drifted over to a tall boy in a dark blue shirt. Why is Sally deciding to play matchmaker now. I mean I know nothing about flirting or kissing or anything. I am fine being single for the rest of my life. I will happily embrace the cat lady life. 

"Alex Hurry I told him you were going to talk to him" That's when I make eye contact with him. His dark eyes look into mine and I quickly look away. 

"No," I turn back to Ares giving him a confused look. "No" He repeated forcing me to sit back down on the stool.  Sally looked at him confused when suddenly she breaks into a smile. 

"Well I'll be back soon" She winked at me walking away. I was about to call after her. When I feel a finger under my chin forcing me to look towards Ares.

"Did you want to talk to him?" His blue eyes looked guarded cold. It sent chills down my spine. He had the same look in his eye when he was in between the two fight crowds at the store.

"No," I said quickly trying to figure out a way to get myself out of this situation. 

"Good" He pauses a smirk forming on his lips. "It's not like I would've let you anyway" Wait for what? What does that mean? What would he have done if I did go with the guy? Why does he even care? It's not like he would ever like me. Before I could think of a response I see Apollo walking towards us lipstick all over his neck and on his chest. His shirt is button right and he is out of breath. Wait did he... No this is a club. He wouldn't be able to do that in a club.

"Did you guys miss me?" Apollo asked grabbing Ares drink and finish it off. 

"Why would we? We  aren't stupid." Ares said his eyes glaring at his now empty glass. "Get me a new one"

"Oh brother I missed you too," Apollo said hugging Ares from behind. "I'll never leave your side again"

"What you just said is my worst nightmare no it is my hell," Ares said as Apollo lets go of him. 

"Well look who is all sobered up now," Apollo said looking behind him. A wary expression on his face. "We should go now, guys"

"What did you do now?" Ares said standing up. 

"I may have  hooked up with some girls"

"And?"

"There boyfriends may be looking for me?"

"How many girls did you hook up with?" I asked my curiosity getting the best of me. 

"I lost count after seven" Apollo said giving me a sheepish smiling. 

"You can deal with them" Ares pauses his eyes sparking. "I'll take care of them."

"Oh now you are not starting a war Dad said we can't hurt them any of them" Ares rolled his eyes at Apollo sitting back down on the stool. War? That's a weird choice of words. 

"Fine I'll love to watch them kick your ass," Ares said. "Let the show begin."

"I'll get Sally meet us by the car," I say quickly rushing past them. There is no way I'm watching Apollo get beat up. Why does Ares dislike Apollo so much? That is his brother. Why would he want to watch his brother get beat up? 

-----------------------------------------

Thank you guys so much for reading my story! It means the world to me <3 I really appreciate the support.