Chapter Twenty- Truth & Royals

I'm sorry for the late update but we are about to be to the end! The sequel to Castle Of Hearts will be called Castle Of Glass. There will be new characters, a new story line, and much more action/drama for Aro and Sulpicia! Thank you all for the wonderful votes and comments. I hope to keep you reading the next chapter and epilogue, then the sequel. :D 

_______________________________________________________________

Previously:

  Warmth spread throughout her mouth, the liquid rolling over her tongue and through her teeth as she gripped her arms around the man she currently fed from. He thrashed and tried to move her head, but she was too strong for him. Not even Aro himself could pull her away from him, that is if he wanted to. Perhaps Felix could, but even though Sulpicia was now newly turned and two newborns against each other would be very entertaining yet, very odd at once. Odd for the foremost that both would have the equal strength to withstand a fight, but also too hungry to stay focused on it for too long.

  Aro briefly thought, he just might need to see something like that one day as he watched Sulpicia clinging to her blood line. She was perfect.

  ________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Twenty - Truth & Royals 

___________________________

  Sulpicia stood in the center of the village, covered in blood with multiple bodies laying around her. The ground, usually soft and piled together in a easy to walk on substance, was now holding small puddles of blood. It reminded her of the first murders that had happened in the village, how she ran only to fall into puddles of blood. However, the memory was foggy to her. 

  She reached up, grasping her hair and looking around at the dead. She had satisfied her thirst, stealing a glance to the far left of her she saw that Felix was as well. Her tongue ran over the roof of her mouth, then her cheeks, and lastly her teeth. Nothing special had changed over many of them except her canine teeth, forming into a sharp point that someone would really have to stare at to notice. 

  She lowered her hands from her hair, straightening them out to look at her arms. There was no imperfections. Scars or bruises no longer were against her skin, she tilted her head curiously and continued to study her skin. It was pale now, but still beautiful. 

  She raised her gaze from her own body and looked around her, she never could see the beauty of her village before. Her eyes as a human were blind to the dust particles in the air that she now could see, how they seemed to shine against the pale background that was around them. She also could see every single piece of dirt, such small pieces that all worked together to make the ground they currently stood on. 

  But she could also see the exact craftsman ship of each house, she could tell who's work was different by different patterns in the wood. As she stepped closer to a house and lay her finger against it, she could trace her fingers against those patterns that no human could see. The builder would know it was there of course, but no one else would because they could not see. 

  "Sulpicia?" She turned at once upon hearing the familiar voice of Aro. She stepped closer to him as he held out his hand to her, he looked different to her now. She could see ever detail within his eyes, every line that was against his skin, every perfection of him. Even though she could not hear his heart beating, she could feel within her that he was more alive than anyone she had ever known. 

  As she put her hand into his, she felt what seemed to be a jolt between them. It caused her to jump and begin to pull herself away, but Aro would not have this. He simply, in a quick matter, closed his hand around hers and pulled her body against his. "So much more you have to learn, Sulpicia. So much more..."