Epilogue (The Last Chapter)

I decided to end this story with another journal entry from Sulpicia, this is a preview to the sequel as well, this epilogue is not set right after Chapter Twenty-One as epilogues can be set throughout anytime in the story lol, I hope you enjoy it and have enjoyed the story! The sequel Castle Of Glass will be up VERY soon!

_________________________________________________________

"Dear Journal, 

It is 13th of May, though I care not of what to say for the year. I have not cared for the years since so long ago when I had been turned. It seems my husband has found a new pet, her name is Serena Kieran Moore. A hybrid. Apparently, she is the eldest hybrid sister of Nahuel, whom had stopped my husband from killing that cursed child Renesmee. She prefers to be called Kieran, and even though I have no problems with the woman she is still visiting Washington more than I like. I warned Aro against this, but he would not listen and now she is pregnant.

She's demanding we let her contract with us go until her child is old enough to understand our laws, she refuses to tell us whom the father is or WHAT he is. Aro will not force his gift upon her, I cannot understand why. My husband is all about power as of late, Kieran's gift of being able to touch someone and see what they plan is important to us.

I would think that Aro would want to know all he could about her visits to Washington, where certain Covens reside in. But I do know one thing that I have overheard Aro discussing with Marcus and Caius, if the child has a gift, it will belong with us. After all, the mother would be protected as well. I just hope this does not cause future problems.

Sulpicia Volturi"

 ______________________________________________________________

  I really hope all of you have enjoyed Castle Of Hearts! Now, later today I am planning to begin writing the sequel Castle Of Glass, so please check in! Thank you for ALL the votes and wonderful comments, you are all wonderful readers, again thank you!

  Castle Of Glass will include NEW characters and a twist story line, I hope you enjoy that one as much as you did Castle Of Hearts! Thank you!