Chapter 3

Vania POV

After some weird classes. Luis and I were walking down the hallway.

"I can't wait for practice. " Luis said while having his arms around me.

"Hey you both are in the new J.V team right" this blond girl came up to us. We both just look at each other and nod.

"Well you look very hot may I so" the girl look at Luis while checking him out. Luis just gave her a weird out face.

"Um thanks but I have a girlfriend that is very beautiful. "Luis answer kissing my cheek.

"Well that's just too bad because I was hoping that can we have five minutes after school. " The girl started to touch Luis arm. Luis just pull quickly.

"No thanks come on Vania" Luis walk to the other side of me and started to walk away with me. I just looked down.

"Nah come on babe. I love you and only you. Don't let a cheerleader make you feel bad. I'm not leaving you" Luis wrap his arm around my waist. I just blushed. 

"I love you too Luis. And about that Riley dude.  Don't get jealous because he reminds me of a Ken doll gone wrong." I wrinkle my face just thinking about him. Luis just laugh at my comment.

"You are just something Miss.Nobel" Luis smile at me. I just nod

"Yes I am Mr.Mendoza" I replied. We both kiss each other.

"Well I promise Charlie that we would look around. So see you later" I pulled away. Luis just nod and kiss me one last time. I saw Charlie

"Hey Charlie" I walked up to Charlie

"Hey V" Charlie reply walking down a stairs.

"Hi. Uh, will you sign a petition?" A girl walked up to us.

"Uh, yeah, sure. What's it for" Charlie looked like in a trace with the girl.

"We're demanding the board change the demeaning Warrior name." The girl reply.

"Sure I will love to" I said and sign the paper.

"Well, Warriors isn't so bad, is it ? I mean, you got the Indians, the Braves, the Redskins, the Black hawks." Charlie said

"You're a jock, aren't you?" The girl asked

"Yeah, we play hockey. In fact, I'm the captain of the new J.V. team." Charlie reply

"Forget about it. All you Warrior jocks stick together." The girl walked away

"But I'm not a Warrior, I'm a Duck." Charlie explain. 

"Sometimes you talk too much" I said looking at Charlie.

"Tell me about it" Charlie reply and walking away. 

"I thought that you liked Adam" I asked

"Why you said that" Charlie asked confused

"Oh come on I know that you were in a trace with that girl" I said

"Look V. Let's face it Adam will never like me. He's straight. I been crushing on him since PewWee games. Nothing has happened" Charlie lean against a wall.

"How about that all almost kiss and if you want something to happened then don't just wait around for something to happen. Do something about it" I replied walking away.

I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoy writing it. Don't forget to comment your thoughts