Chapter 5

Vania POV

"I feel bad for Charlie" I said to Luis. We were walking around school. It's was after school.

"Same. I mean he's been captain ever since you guys were 10 years old." Luis reply putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Which is salt in the wound" I add

"How come" Luis asked. 

"Well with Coach Bombay leaving us and having Coach Orion taking his C away. It like everything he ever loved is being taken away." I answer. Luis kiss my temple.

"He will be fine. He has his amazing beautiful best friend to lean on and he has us , the Ducks to support him. Coach Orion may taken his C away. But in our eyes. Charlie will always be our captain. He doesn't need the C to be our captain. " Luis stop and pull me in his arms.

"I love you Luis Mendoza" I smile looking in his eyes.

"I love you too Vania Nobel" Luis smile back and kiss me.

"Excuse me. You're Vania Nobel right" Coach Wilson came up to us.

I just gave him a confused face and nod."Well you see, one of my players has told me that he has watched you play and would like for you to join the varsity team." Coach Wilson said. I just looked at Luis and Luis looked pissed.

"Let me guess Riley is that player" Luis asked. Coach Wilson just nod.

"So Miss.Nobel what do you said." Coach Wilson looked at me.

"No thanks. I rather stay in J.V with my friends. " I answer.

"Riley showed me a game of you playing. You are very good. It would been very shame you pass this opportunity. Plus you will have Banks with you. Riley did put a word for you." Coach Wilson reply. Suddenly Riley came up behind Coach Wilson.

"My choice stay the same Coach Wilson. Thanks for the opportunity but I will pass. And thanks Riley for putting a word for me but next time I will tell Coach Wilson myself that I want to join varsity. Probably when you are no longer here." I answer smiling and walking away holding hands with Luis.

"What about Banks. He will be alone in Varsity" Riley reply.

We both just turn annoyed.

"Well Adam still is my friend. He will never be truly alone. He doesn't need to be J.V.  He will always be a duck." I reply.

Luis and me just walk away. Luis kiss my head.

"I'm honestly the luckiest guy ever" Luis told me.

"Why" I asked

"Some of the Duck are mad at Adam for leaving. " Luis reply. We both stopped and sit near the lake.

"I'm don't blame him to be honest" I replied. Luis lay down and I stay sitting up.

"How come" Luis asked

"He went to Varsity so he can make his dad proud. He told me that his dad is still isn't happy with Adam for wanting to stay with Ducks. Even after the PewWee games." I answer

"High standard I'm guessing." Luis reply holding his hand.

"Yeah. " I nod.

"Vania, do you think we can survive in this school. " Luis asked looking up at the sky.

"As long we have each other. We will be just fine" I replied kissing him.

Alright show Calums_Buttcheek some love for amazing comments. These chapters in matter of fact this whole book is for you Calums_Buttcheek