Chapter 8

Vania POV

"It appears the entire school has turned out to see the once Mighty Ducks, I mean, rather, the, um, Eden Hall Warriors... do battle with the Blake freshman Bears." The speaker as we begin our first game. 

Let's say that it didn't went well. It was a tie. 

In The Lockers 

"The guy hooked me, all right?" Charlie said as we all were entering the lockers.

"We didn't need anymore goals."  Kenny reply 

"Hey, listen, I was trying to win it!" Charlie yelled  

"Well, mission unaccomplished, Charlie." Russ yelled back 

"Huh?" Charlie asked

"We let down, simple as that." Guy said coming behind of Charlie 

"Hey, you let down. I played hard." Connie correct 

"Yeah, man, no heart." Luis put in walking up to me and kissing me. 

"Well, what are we playing for anyway ?Some stupid school, the alumni ? I mean, Warriors . What the hell are we now?"  Charlie reply looking at everyone. I started to flinch from all the yelling. Luis just put me behind him. 

"Look, man ! We're on scholarship. I'm staying." Russ reply 

"Fine, sell-out." Fulton said 

"Man, who you calling a sell-out, punk" Russ pushed Fulton 

"Hey, get your hands off him" Charlie pushed Russ from Fulton 

"How long does it take to score a goal" Coach Orion yelled and throw a puck towards the broad. I flinch so hard that I started to shake.  

"Less than a second ! That means no lead is safe if you can't play defense ! Now get this straight. I don't give a damn how many goals you score. I want one number on your mind: zero, as in shutout. You got that ? Practice, tomorrow morning, Got to get up early if you want to hunt goose eggs." Coach Orion left the room. Luis just turn to me. 

"You okay" Luis whispered and I just nod.

"Hey, who took my clothes?" Guy spoke up. Everyone looked for their clothes. I saw mine where I left them.  We heard the showers going on.  We walked over and saw their clothes burn and in the wall that said " Freshmen Stink" 

"They put our clothes..Oh, man" Goldberg said

"That answers your question, doesn't it?" Dwayne said back. 

"Mine wasn't messed with" I said out loud. 

"It wasn't messed with because it was Varsity." Goldberg said. 

Luis walked over to my clothes and pick up a paper. "You're lucky that you are beautiful or we would have messed with yours also. Sadly you're ducky friends weren't as lucky as you. Call Me Riley" Luis read out. I walk over and took the paper for me to read it. 

"What now" Russ asked 

"Lets get them back" I said throwing the paper at trash can. 

"Are you got help" Julie asked 

"Well I was the one that came up with the idea." I said and Luis just laugh. 

"Kenny.Russ.Julie, Luis and V, You guys go and messed with their stuff. While the rest keep a eye out." Charlie order. We all got clothes and the five of us went to Varsity lockers. After we were done. I put a paper and stick it at Riley froze jacket. 

"Next time mess with all of us. Also I will never call you" Luis came behind me and read the note. 

"Actually I read did like that he didn't mess with your clothes. It was the shirt of your dad."   Luis spoke 

"But I would take the fall for you guys and plus he hated that shirt. My mom made him buy it" I said and we both just laugh. 

"Come on before they come back" Luis pick me up and left the lockers 

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Guys I was thinking about this idea. Now I don't know if I should or not. I'm hesitate. I was thinking about after finishing the movie story line. I continue until chapter 40 or something.