Chapter 19

Vania POV

After we went to Charlie house. All the Ducks and along with Coach Orion. We were trying to get hold of Coach Bombay.

"Hey Van can we talk in private" I heard Luis whispered in my ear. I nod and took him outside of Charlie apartment.

"What's up" I asked walking towards to the steps.

"I want to talk about what you said in Hans burieder.  You said that you will stick with Charlie no matter what because he been the only one that has been there since the beginning." Luis said looking nervous. I took his hand

"Luis I love you. I really do. Charlie is my brother. When I losted my parents. He was that older brother that I needed. Some days I wouldn't get out of bed. But he was there understanding me. The others Ducks didn't knew how to approach me without making me feel bad or worse. Charlie help me and them. He has been the heart of the team. Then when the Junior Goodwill Games came around. I met this guy that took my breath away. He wasn't perfect. Maybe that why he took my breath away. Then I got to know him better. He listen to me talk about Alexander Hamilton. Some boys would said that is a turn off. But for him. It wasn't. He listened to every word. Something that Charlie sometimes can't do. This has been the first guy I have ever wanted to just spend some nights just talking to him. He was probably was the first reason that made me wanted to talk since Coach Bombay left to play with the minors. That guy was you ,Luis. Never doubt my love for you.  I'm kinda crazy about you" I took his hand.

"Shouldn't I be the one cheering you up. Since I'm the guy and you're the girl" Luis said after a minute.

"We are not a normal couple" I said sitting on his lap.

"Truth but I still love you" Luis kissed my cheek. "To tell you the truth. I didn't like when you were mad at me. I felt like I losted you. After you left with Fulton and Charlie. I wanted to punch myself and the rest. You looked hurt when we all threw our jerseys. I never want to hurt you. I love you. I really don't want to spend my life without you. When I first met you. You were this girl hiding behind Charlie. You would barely look at us. Then when I got to know this girl that was deep down to earth. I guess I fell in love with you. I remember liking you more when you pick Kenny to stay with us. You saw him and you were quick to help him. Vania I really want to be there for you when you finally get to be again with your parents. Then couple of years down the road ask your dad for your hand and hopefully he won't cut my balls off" Luis said. I just laughed. 

"He wouldn't don't worry babe" I replied kissing him.