Leo Builds A Home

Leo was in New York City when he decided to settle down. He smiled as he reached an old alleyway. Perfect. Then he got to work. His mind wandered while he worked. He thought of his friends would they miss him? He doubted it. No one ever minded when he left. Besides, he knew they bad-mouthed him behind his back. He heard them half the time. He looked up with a sigh. His work was done. He admired it. He had built a small hut about the size of a dumpster. It was rain proof, bullet proof, magic proof, monster proof, smell proof, fire proof, partially sound proof, and basically everything proof. He had created a door much like the one in bunker nine that only opened when touched with fire. He also built a series of booby traps when someone tried to break in. He made it appear to be a part of the building next to it so nothing looked suspicious. Once inside, he had made a monster proof TV and antenna, a springy couch, a small forge, a bathroom with running water, a kitchen with a working refrigerator, and a bedroom with a single bed and nightstand with a closet full of clothes he had nabbed from Camp Half-Blood. He managed to rub the design off with chemicals though. He didn't want reminders. After injecting himself with his scent scrambler (a small machine that could get rid of demigod scent so monsters don't attack) he decided to rest. After all, the sky was dark. He laid down in his bed and drifted of to the world of hypnos....

----------Hi! I'm Bob the hyperactive Line. I like ice cream and blue cookies and warm hugs so..... GIVE ME SOME HUGS!!!! Oooh...  look... shiny!----------

Fury handed Steve a file with just two items in it. One was a picture and the other was a peculiar paper.

It read:

Name: unknown

Parents/Guardian(s): unknown

Age: unknown

Current Residence: unknown

Birth date: unknown

Current Occupation: unknown

Last seen: Central Park

Crimes: petty theft, blowing up public spaces, creating homemade bombs, Fighting strange creatures in the park, lying to police, running from police, possible terrorist and threat.

MUST BE DETAINED!

The picture showed a blurry image of a boy. He looked young. About 14 or 15. The image was too blurry to see for sure, but was he wielding a flaming hammer?! How was he not getting burnt?!

After they finished they realized Fury had walked out of the room.

"Target spotted in Central Park!!" Jarvis blared.

"Let's go kidnap a kid!" Tony said excitedly. The Avengers all looked at him weirdly.

"What?" He asked.

"No. Just... no." Clint said.

Then we left the room.