Escape From The Spandexians

I was being brought down the hallway to another interrogation room when I realized I could just burst into flames and melt the handcuffs! So I did that and ran, still on fire and jumped out of a window, (still on fire!!) And I got ready for impact. Ya see, I didn't think this through and I was falling to my death. All I could think was I really wish I could just shadow travel like Nico to the ground. Like flame travel or something. Then I realized that was entirely possible. I decided to try it. I pictured traveling using my flames to the ground safely. Which was fire proof. I closed my eyes ready to either die or be transported to the ground. I felt a burning hot sensation. When it stopped I opened my eyes to find myself on solid ground. I sighed in relief. Then the Spandexians came...  no seriously, these people were wearing weird spandex costumes! Except for the guy in a big metal suit who I recognized as the guy who knocked me out earlier. I pulled out a flaming hammer and they glanced at each other I think the guy who looked like the American Flag was the leader, because he seemed to be giving orders. I felt my ADHD take over and I was fighting. I don't remember much but when I was done, the Spandexians were on the ground groaning and I had a hammer, a shield, a bow and arrows, and a gun. I ran and took the weapons with me to my secret house. I slowly started to remember what happened...

Flashback

Suddenly arrows, bullets, a hammer and a shield were flying at me. I caught the arrows, dodged the bullets, caught the shield with the arm holding the arrows, and caught the hammer in my other free hand. I was attacked by Robin Hood and a redheaded woman first. I snatched the gun out of the woman's hands and snatched the bow out Katniss's grip. I knocked them both out with the shield. I then threw the hammer at the others. I knocked them all out and that's when I ran off.

End of flashback

All I could think was... I escaped from the Spandexians. I actually escaped!

--------Hi it's Bob again! Will you give me some hugs! Or blue cookies!!! Or - LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!---------

Nick Fury looked at the Avengers.

"You were defeated by a teenage boy on PUBLIC TELEVISION?!!!" He shouted, "you have a week to find him and fix this!! You are dismissed!" He shouted.

After the Avengers left the roo. He grinned, "we'll get you Leonardo Valdez. You're not escaping this time!"