Discovery Of The Greeks

Fury POV

I felt silly as I looked up Ancient Greek Mythology Earth Primordial on Google. There had been nothing on SHIELD files, which led to my Google searches. After about an hour of research on Greek Myths, I found out the kid had referred to the Earth Primordial, Gaea and learned everything about her. I remember him saying not to say her name. Or more specifically that 'names have power.' I noted this and to be on the safe side, did not say her name.

I needed answers. The kid said he'd fought a myth. An ancient myth. How is that possible.... unless.... they weren't myths....

But that's impossible....

Right?

The only way to find out was for me to actually question the prisoner.

I sat in silence before making my decision.

"Prepare the Avengers conference room for Leo Valdez." I said shortly. I stood up and began my walk to the elevator.

Leo Valdez, you will join the Avengers. Whether you like it or not.

Leo POV

I walked into the room. I spotted a majestic sight. It was the cushiest, nicest, fun-est, wonderful-est thing in the whole big wise world.

Yes, that's right...

A spinny chair sat in the middle of the room.

To say I was excited was an understatement...

As soon as I was out of my bonds and those not so nice agents left, I ran to it and sat down.

And I spun...

And spun...

And spun...

And sang,

"Red fiery Phoenixes, dancing in fire," to the tune of pink fluffy unicorns song!

It was fun...

I kept singing.

And spinning.

Some people walked in.

I think one of them are yelling at me to stop.

Eh... who care?! I'm not stopping.

Then I felt a someone grab the chair.

Rude.

I looked around the destruction of the room.

No. It was not on fire.

There was furniture everywhere, along with papers, writing utensils, folders, and a few shards of glass here and there. I grinned sheepishly.

"Hi?" I asked.

"What the heck were you doing?!" The man (who I recognized as the dude who had bow and arrows) practically shrieked.

"Well, I was spinning in this chair here. I knew you were dumb, didn't know you were blind." I said. Sassdez is on a roll!

"He meant why would you even spin that fast and why wouldn't you stop?" A man I recognized as the doctor asked.

"You should know better than to leave any kid with ADHD alone with a spinny chair. I told you I was ADHD right?!" I said, smirking.

The doctor face palmed.

"Of course! I should've thought of that!!" He groaned.

Then Eyepatch dude walked in.

"What the- you know what I don't wanna know." He said then walked out, his command echoed throughout the hallway, "Just clean it up!"

The Spandexians groaned loudly. I smirked. Then I leaned on the nearby table and it went up in flames.

I have no idea what happened to this. It started out as an interrogation  chapter... but it became whatever this is.

So yeah.... I hope you don't freak.

~Icey5105