Disaster Strikes (5 Months Later)

I didn't sign the contract thingy. 

The government didn't like that. They told me I had a choice. That I would just be retired. I had no idea that retired meant being locked up.

Now I'm running. Running from my past, again. Why are the Fates so cruel?!

Why did I leave camp half blood?

Oh yeah, because they treated me like dirt. They think I'm dead, and I'm not telling them otherwise. They'd be all 'We love you Leo' only to stab me in the back a week later.

I'm stuck in a world that hates me. I won't commit suicide, though. I just got on good terms with Hades, and I don't know what punishment there is for selfish suicide in the underworld, but it  can't be good.

So I run, and hope to wait out the issue. I mean, surely the Avengers will notice there's an issue, and stop following them.

I was broken out of my thoughts, when a tranquilizer bullet whizzed by my ear.

Snap out of it Valdez! You got to pay attention!

I dashed out of the way of all the bullets.

I was almost away, when suddenly a tranquilizer bullet hit me in the shoulder.

"Curse the Fates!" I hissed in frustration, as everything went black.

I woke up in a white cell with a clear window. I appeared to be in a large prison, but yet I was alone. Again. I pulled my knees up to my chest, and before I knew it, I was crying. I let out sobs of pure misery. No matter where I go, I'm an outcast. Now I am a criminal too? I sobbed for a good while, before I pulled myself together. I was sure my eyes were red and puffy. I saw a new criminal being brought in. Wait is that...

" CLINT?!" I shouted, his head whipped to face me. Surprise and anger lined his face.

"Leo?!" He asked, bewildered, "What did you do?!"

"This is my so called 'retirement'." I replied in frustration. The guards nudged him angrily.

"Keep moving." They growled. Clint gave one more regretful glance towards me, before he walked away.

I watched him until he was out of my sight. What was this?! Arrest the Avengers co?! They signed the contract... unless... oh gods! Clint broke  the contract?!

My suspicions were confirmed when I heard Tony trying to apologize to Clint a few days later.

"You signed the contract! You knew this was going to happen!" Tony had said.

"Oh yeah. The contract. That if I didn't sign I'd get a peaceful retirement?! Why don't you ask Leo about that?! He's in cell 451!" Clint's voice echoed.

"You're lying!" He shouted.

"No, he's not!" I shouted from my cell, "the moment I left that Gods damn building, I was hunted down, until they trapped he here!"

Tony's face came into view. His bewildered expression soon morphed into anger. Which was terrifying simply because he was wearing his suit. That evil leader came in. Tony looked murderous.

"What did he do?!" Tony shouted.

"Did you really think we'd leave such a dangerous man out on the streets?!" The man shouted, "I'm just protecting citizens from a possible threat!"

"Man?! He's hardly 15!" Tony shouted back.

"He was born -" he started but Tony cut him off.

"He sold his soul to the equal of the devil for 3 and a half years! He didn't age during that time! He's just a fifteen year old!" Tony said angrily.

Silence.

"He's still dangerous!" The man shouted.

"Yeah, but he's  saved the world more times than any Avenger though! Damn, he saved the world since before he was an Avenger!" Tony shouted.

The man looked at Tony and realized he was walking on thin ice. Tony was shaking with fury. His eyes were lit up with pure malice, and his arc reactor was lighting up brighter than ever before, something that happened when he was extremely angry. Only this time it was so bright I had to look away.

The man immediately called for the guards, but Tony shoved them away. He blasted open the cells with the Avengers, including me. We ran. I suddenly remembered the day the Avengers caught me. Flame travel. Gotcha!

"Everyone grab my hand!" I shouted. They all did that, and we flame traveled out of the building, we landed on a jet. Tony jumped into the cockpit. I grinned.
"About time you guys realized that these guys were bad news!" I grinned.

"LEO!" The other Avengers ran up and hugged me. I grinned.

"I missed you guys too." I said with a smile.

I was finally where I belonged. It didn't matter that we were criminals. All that mattered was we were together until the end.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.