1

'Don't apologise! You ass hole, don't apologise!' Hinata shoves at kagayama, fury and anger blemishing his features. 'Don't you dare!' He goes to gives kagayama one final shove but the taller boy anticipates the move grabs his hands, pulling them down under his arm to trap them. Hinatas moment carries him forwards and he crashes into Kageyamas chest, both toppling over onto the grass, Hinata kneeling in between kagayams legs, heart racing, arms still trapped by kagayams side.
'Let go of me,' Hinata fumes, struggling to get free.
'Will you hit me if i do?' Kagayama asks calmly, seemingly unconcerned by the position they are currently in. In comparison to Hinata Kageyama is calm, his breath does not shake, his heart dosnt jump in his chest, his expression is even, and it annoys Hinata, only making him fight harder to escape, moving his legs further apart to pull his arms out better. He grunts, finally freeing his limbs and falls backwards onto the ground.
Kagayama lunges on top of him, one knee in between hinatas as he pins the red heads surprisingly strong arms down with his large calloused hands, war path streading through him. Hinata thrashes under his weight, cursing him with as many profanities as he knows.
'Get off me bakageyama! Let go! What are you doing you fucking asshole! Get off!'
'No,'
Hinata looks at him and stops squirming, losing some of his anger and taking some time to studie the younger boys face, not really sure of what he sees, it looks new, pure, on Kageyamas face. The younger boy leans down, now only supporting some of his weight on his elbow and still pinning down hinatas hands with his own, palms flush together and and faces too close to be considered just friendly any more. Hinatas heart seems to beat faster and the little red head opens his mouth, realising that it's Kageyamas own unsteady heart beat, making its way into hinatas chest that's beating so fast, or maybe it's the combination of the two.
'What are you doing,' Hinata asks in a small voice, his breath hot against kagayamas face.
He stares down at Hinata, eyes wide as his nose brushes against the smaller boys, heat radiating outward from the point of contact.
'Kageyama,' Hinata murmurs, 'Please stop,'
His voice is even smaller than it was before, barely a whisper now as Kageyama angles his head, his nose sliding down to brush Hinatas cheek, lips mere millimetres away from the spiker's.
Because continuing would mean too much
'Stop, plea-'
'Oi! You guys! Hurry up! The bus is here!' Ukai yells, looking a bit skeptically at the position the two are currently in.
'Git-Get off me Kageyama,' Hinata says when the setter doesn't move. Kagayama closes his eyes, backing off slightly and rolling over, allowing Hinata to scramble out from under him. He stays there a moment, hands by his side and stares up at the clouds, body trembling.
What where you thinking!
Kageyama balls his fists, scrunching his eyes up as he curses himself.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-