31

'What are you doing?' Hinata whisper yells as Kageyama climbs into bed with him, the night dark enough to hide him from view.
'Everyone's asleep, don't worry,' Kageyama whispers back, pressing his lips against Hinatas and wrapping an arm around his back. The red head kisses him back for a moment before pulling away, shaking his head.
'We'll get caught,' he whispers into Kageyamas cheek, grinning like an idiot. Kageyama feels his face next to his own and smiles, moving to suck his ear lobe into his mouth. Hinata flinches, pulling his head away, smile dropping slightly. Kageyama notices his discomfort and moves to his neck, rolling on top of Hinata to pin him down, smiling as he leaves a trail of wet kisses down to his throat. Hinata breaths out a soft laugh, grin returning to his face as Kageyama scrapes his teeth gently along his flesh.
'Ah stuff it,' he whispers and places his hands on Kageyamas ass, pulling him up to smash their lips together, not wanting Kageyama to leave marks. The taller boy grins against his mouth and closes his eyes, which makes no difference considering it's dark anyway. He runs his hand down Hinatas torso, slipping it under his shirt and splaying his cold fingers over his stomach, making the other boy gasp and clench his stomach muscles.
'Shhh,' Kageyama mocks, pulling away for a second, 'we'll get caught,'
Hinata lifts a knee to Kageyamas groin, the taller boy groaning as pain shoots up to his brain. Hinata scoffs, moving his knee around in circular motions and feeling Kageyama get excited under his touch.
The younger boy tugs at Hinatas shirt, pulling it up to expose his belly. He bends downward, rearranging their legs to kneel in between Hinatas, one hand on either side of his sternum. He looks up at the boy for a moment, although he doesn't see anything in the dark, before pressing his lips against his skin, just above his belly button. He rubs circles into his sides as he moves his lips up, running his tongue along his skin. His fingers dance over his ribs and Hinata shudders, resting his hands on the back of Kageyamas head. The younger boy runs his hands up Hinatas body, slipping his shirt up higher, Hinata lifting his arms for it to be pulled over his head. Kageyama smiles, rubbing his thumbs over the red heads chest, the older boy letting out a little gasp as he arches his back into Kageyamas touch. The dark haired boy kisses along his stomach to his left nipple, slipping his tongue over it gently to see how the smaller boy responds.
Hinata bashes his fist against Kageyamas head lightly, a shiver running through his body.
'It's not right...' He murmurs as Kageyama captures his flesh in his lips, the hard little bud being assaulted by his tongue, ''s not righ~'
He gasps, Kageyamas teeth scraping over his chest lightly. He grips the younger boys hair in his strong hands, back arched and shoulders pressed into the bed roll.
Kageyama smiles, sucking on his flesh lightly as he trails a path across to his other nipple, running his tongue around it in large lazy circles. He clamps down on it with his teeth, sucking on it hard. Hinatas whole body clenches as Kageyama rolls his flesh around in his mouth, and a moan is ripped from his throat. Kageyama releases him, backing off slightly and furrowing his eyebrows.
'Shoyou did you... Did you just cum?' He asks quietly, smiling. Hinata hits him again, crossing his arms over his chest.
'Shut up,' he mumbles, pouting.
'No! It's cute!' Kageyama whisper yells, collapsing onto Hinata and laughing, 'really!'
'Get off me, i need to go clean up,' Hinata grumbles, pushing on Kageyamas head.
'I can help with that,' Kageyama murmurs, voice dropping, along with his hands. He slips them under Hinatas boxers, cupping his ass.
'Or i could just use toilet paper,' Hinata whispers, grabbing Kageyamas wrists and trying to pull them off his skin.
Kageyama trails fast open mouthed kisses down to the top of his  boxers, slipping them downward slightly with his fingertips.
'I'd really prefer to use toilet paper,' Hinata pushes on Kageyamas shoulders, the taller boy lifting his hips upward onto his lap, fingers finding their way back to the hem of his boxers.
'Tobio, please stop!' Hinata whisper yells, pushing against him with his legs, trying to prise him away.
Hinatas boxers slip downward, exposing his lower half, but nothing can be seen in the dark. Kageyama trails kisses down from Hinatas belly button, ignoring his protests, he reaches an already half hard Hinata, sticky from before.
'Tob-' he gasps, hips bucking forward as Kageyama licks a long stripe around the base of his member, collecting the sticky substance on the flat of his tongue.
'Tobio-ngh! Ah~ don't,' he mutters, muscles clenching.
Kageyama brings his mouth up to the tip, taking it into his mouth and licking the precum off, slipping the tip of his tongue into the slit, a silent scream left unseen on Hinatas face. He bobs his head down, taking more of him into his mouth, rubbing his shaft with his tongue.
Hinata pounds on his head as he sweats, Kageyama pulling off with a faint pop, moving to the base and licking a long stripe up his shaft. He collects the salty dew with his tongue, planting a kiss on the head and scraping his teeth over it lightly, Hinatas hips jolting forward. He bobs his head down, mouth warm and damp against Hinatas throbbing member, tongue rubbing against him.
Kageyama hums, the little vibrations sending the red head over the edge and he cums without warning, slapping his hands over his mouth to stop from crying out.
Kageyama pulls off, liquids spilling from his pursed lips as he contemplates what to do with the peculiar texture swirling around in his mouth, finally deciding on swallowing.
Hinata pants, still covering his mouth with his hands, energy level low.
Kageyama makes his way back up to Hinata, gently pulling his hands away from his mouth and pressing a gentle kiss on his lips, the smaller boy tasting himself.
'You're delicious,' he murmurs, pecking him on the lips again and pulling him close. Hinata hugs him back, reaching down to pull his boxers up with one hand, burying his face in the taller boys chest.
'I still need to clean up,' he murmurs, smiling into Kageyamas shirt. The taller boy grins, shaking his head and laughing quietly.
'I'll help you,' Kageyama whispers, sitting up, 'but... not like i just helped you then, actually help you,'
'No, you go back to your own bed,' Hinata insists, placing a hand on his chest, 'I'll clean myself up,'
Kageyama nods, climbing off the red head and shuffling carefully back to his own bed roll, being careful not to bump anyone.
。。。
Hinata closes the door behind him quietly before turning on the lights, squinting for a minute while his eyes adjust to the sudden brightness. He examines himself in the mirror, running his hand over his neck, only a few slightly red spots that should go down by morning. His chest, however, is a different story. Big, purple-red bruises and bite marks are dotted over his skin. He shakes his head, thankful that it's only his chest this time. He grabs a face washer and rinses it with water and soap, every slight sound too loud. He takes his boxers off again, wiping himself clean, and the rest of his body as well for good measure.
He examines his boxers for a moment and throws them back on, turning the lights off again before re entering the dorm and shuffling towards his bed roll.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-