33

Kageyama grunts, a sudden wait on his stomach. He looks up from his phone, turning the device off as his eyes focus on a mop of orange hair. Hinata grins down at him, straddling his waist and resting his hands on Kageyamas chest, bouncing up and down slightly.
'What?' Kageyama asks, raising an eyebrow and resting his hands on Hinatas thighs to still the excited child, not sure he can control his body, what with the way Hinatas practically riding him.
'Gym threes empty,' he flashes his teeth, slapping a tune onto Kageyamas chest gently.
'So?' The setter inquires, slipping his hands under Hinatas ass and thanking the earth that no one els is near by. Hinata rolls his eyes, grabbing Kageyamas arms and prising them off his butt.
'The left spike?' He sighs, voice dropping an octave and leaning closer to Kageyama, supporting his top half only inches away from Kageyamas with his for arms on his chest. He dips his head closer to Kageyamas, eyes half closed, lips parted slightly. The dark haired boy stares up at him, raising his head to meat the red heads soft lips halfway but Hinata pulls away before they get there, grinning wickedly.
'You coming?' He asks, sitting up strait again to look down at the confused and slightly flustered Kageyama, smirk still plastered to his face.
The setter furrows his eyebrows, sitting up and slipping his hands under Hinatas ass, hoisting him up as he stands. Hinata laughs, looping his arms behind Kageyamas neck and squeezing his legs around his waist.
'You gonna carry me?' He asks into the taller boys neck, resting his cheek on Kageyamas shoulder.
The setter smiles, turning his head to peck Hinata on the lips quickly before strolling out of their dorm.
'You know, i can walk myself,' Hinata says as kageyama struts easily down the walkway, passing gym one that is obviously occupied, noise and light flooding from under the heavy door.
'I know,' Kageyama replies. He takes a larger step around a puddle of water, continuing past gym two, 'i just enjoy carrying you,'
Hinata smiles,closing his eyes and relaxing into Kageyama. The tall boys warmth flows through him, his hands strong and reliable, a steady rocking beat coming from his legs as he walks. He shifts his hands, taking one from Hinatas ass to open the door to gym three and stepping inside. He flicks the lights on, closing the door behind them. Hinata grins, living Kageyamas neck a quick kiss before he slips off, running towards the store room.

Hinata watches the ball roll away, stunned.
'Again!' He yelps, grinning and running up to Kageyama with a ball.
'We've gotten it right loads of times,' Kageyama insists again. And they had, the left spike was almost as good as Hinatas right, although less accurate or powerful, 'here, help me pack up,' Kageyama reaches for the ball in Hinatas grasp, sweat dripping from both of their hair and chins, but Hinata darts away, still with energy.
'Just one more,' he says, standing on the side line ready to spike, 'please,'
Kageyama sighs, walking into position and steading himself to set a nice ball to Hinata. The red head throws the ball in a high ark above Kageyamas head and starts to walk towards the net, picking up his pace. His eyes don't leave the ball as Kageyama flexes his fingers, sending the ball soaring. Hinata runs, planting two feet firmly on the ground and springing upwards, the ball already there. His arm snaps downward, hand slapping against the ball and sending it shooting over the net, bouncing down on the other side with a crack as Hinata lands gracefully.
He turns to Kageyama, grinning. The setter smiles, rolling his eyes.
'Ok, now help me take the nets dow-'
'Nah! You can leave them up,' Bokuto calls from the doorway, 'we're gonna practise now,'
He strolls in, grabbing a ball on the way. Akashi and Kuroo wander in as well,nodding to the first years.
'Cool, you can collect the balls then,' Kageyama smirks, taking Hinatas hand and walking out. Kuroo rolls his eyes, trying to catch Hinatas but the first year refuses to look at him, smiling at Akashi as he's dragged out.
'Were gonna beat you tomorrow,' he calls over his shoulder, pulling Kageyama to a halt. He finally makes eye contact with Kuroo, expression fierce. Kuroo smirks, shaking his head,
'try your hardest,'

'What do you think those two are doing,' Suga asks. He's sitting on his bed roll, Daichi behind him playing with his hair. The captain attempts a little braid, which actually doesn't turn out too bad,
'Probably practicing,' he says, dodging backwards to avoid a stray jellybean, Asahi, having been dragged into the competition with Nishinoya and tanaka, something involving throwing and catching candy in their mouths, looking very worried.
'I guess,' Suga nods, some strands of hair falling from the braid. Daichi sighs, starting one on the other side.
The door opens and Kageyama walks in, Hinata on his back, arms wrapped around his neck, hair still wet from the shower. Suga raises an eyebrow at them,
'What where you doing?' He smiles as Hinata slips of the setters back, walking over to Suga and flopping down next to him.
'Practising volleyball,' he smiles, watching how Daichis fingers move nimbly, tucking and weaving Sugas ashy blond hair into a braid, 'that's so cool,' he smiles, 'you look very pretty with your hair like this,' he adds to Suga, grinning. The third year rolls his eyes, Hinata getting up to grab his toothbrush. He wanders into the bathroom, Kageyama joining him in front of the sink. The setter squeezes toothpaste onto his brush, handing it to the smaller boy who follows suit, rinsing his brush under the tap.
'Are oo dooin anyshin dis eekend?' Kageyama asks around brushing his teeth, looking Hopefull. Hinata spits into the sink and rinses his toothbrush, shrugging.
'Don't know,' he cups his hands under the stream of water, bringing them to his lips and rinsing his mouth, spitting the water into the sink and moving to let Kageyama rinse his toothbrush, 'I'll have to text you when i get home, why?'
Kageyama shrugs, putting his toothbrush in its case, 'I wanna take you on a date,' he says casually, although his face heats up slightly and his heart quickens. Hinatas eyes widen, the taller boys heart no longer beating as he waits for a response.
'Where too?' Hinata smiles, raising an eyebrow. Kageyama breathes again, taking the step closer to the red head and looping his arms around his waist and pulling him closer.
'Where ever you want to go,' he smiles, Hinata linking his fingers behind Kageyamas neck. He cranes his neck, lips pursed for a kiss, but Kageyama laughs, straitening up.
'Come on shawty!' He teases. The spiker stands on his tiptoes, lips only reaching Kageyamas chin. Finally he gives up, shrugging his shoulders and stepping out of the taller boys embrace, walking around him to the door.
'I was joking! Come here,' he hugs Hinata from behind, craning his head around over Hinatas shoulder to give him a kiss, but the spiker looks away, sulking. 'I was joking!' Kageyama whines. Hinata starts to shake, slapping a hand over his mouth and looking down. The taller boys eyes widen in worry, spinning the red head around to look him in the eyes. Hinata lets out a shout of laughter, grinning and biting his lip in an attempt not to laugh.
'Bastard,' Kageyama whispers fondly, rolling his eyes and grabbing Hinata by the waist, pulling him into a kiss. Hinata grins against Kageyamas mouth, the latter running his tongue over his teeth. Finally Hinata kisses him back, allowing Kageyamas tongue into his mouth and pressing against it with his own, hands once again behind his neck. Kageyama walks them backwards, pressing Hinata against the wall. His lips move down to Hinatas jaw, making their way across to just below his ears and down his neck.
'So i was thinking maybe the movies?' Hinata says, angling his head upwards for Kageyama to reach more of it, 'or that cafe near the florist,'
'Mmm hmm,' Kageyama agrees, sucking on the setters pulse.
'Oi, don't leave a mark, there isn't any bed for me to fall off onto books here,' Hinata wards, Kageyama finally backing off a little, moving up towards Hinatas chin, finally finding home base on the boys lips. Hinata kisses him back, keeping his mouth closed this time. He moves his head away again, pressing a hand on Kageyamas chest.
'I'm gonna go to bed and your not going to join me tonight,' he says, giving Kageyama an "I'm serious" look, 'because you got carried away last time, and i don't want that to happen again,'
Kageyama blushes, releasing Hinata and stepping away, 'I'm sorry,' he mumbles.
'Just.. work on your self control, Okay?'
Kageyama nods, pecking Hinata on the cheek and walking out of the bathroom. The spiker checks himself in the mirror. Not seeing any noticeable red marks he walks out, almost bumping into Tsukishima and Yamaguchi as they walk into the dorm. Hinata smiles at the short brunet, not even looking at Tsukishima.
'Hey! What where you two doing?' He asks, raising his eyebrow at him.
The brunet opens and closes his mouth for a second, turning red.
'Volleyball,' the blond answers, flicking Yamaguchi on the shoulder.
Yamaguchi nods, running a hand through his hair and turning to his bedroll, collapsing down onto it face first. Hinata walks to his own, sitting down cros legged and pulling the blanket over his head, listening to the sounds of his other team mates. Theirs a lot of noise from tanaka and Nishinoya, but everyone els seems to be either reading, playing on their phones or, miraculously, sleeping in Enoshitas case.
The edge of Hinatas blanket lifts and Suga slips under it, grinning down the tunnel it creates at Hinata.
'Hey,' Hinata greats him, looking both confused and elated at the same time.
'What where you practising with Kageyama?' Sugawara asks. He rests his head on his hands, elbows on his knees.
'It's a secret, but you'll see tomorrow. We've got a practise match with nekoma planned right?'
'Yeah i think so,' Suga nods, raising an eyebrow, 'why?'
'I may of challenged their captain a little,' Hinata confesses, 'and i just wanna dish out some payback,' he thinks back to the non consensual kiss, face hardening a bit. Suga raises an eyebrow, looking worried.
'To wh-' the edit of the blanket lifts and tanaka slips under, winking at Hinata and grinning.
'We've come to join your tent,' he says, crossing his legs and tapping a rhythm onto the floor in front of him.
'We..?' Suga raises an eyebrow at him, regretting asking a moment later when tanaka raises the blanket next to him and Nishinoya rolls in, hitting Sugas knee with his foot and stopping on his ass between him and Hinata.
'Ah! Sorry Sugamama!' He apologises, bowing his head as he crosses his legs under him.
'So cool!' Hinata whisper exclaims, grinning at the libero.
'Sugamama...' Suga frowns, looking at Nishinoya.
'Uh.. I mean, ano... Sorry Suga,' he says panicked, looking at him sheepishly. Suga smiles, shaking his head.
'Its fine, Daichi calls me that anyway,' he grins, rolling his eyes.
'Heard that!' The captain calls from his bedroll, kicking at the blanket.
'Ew, gag, affection,' Nishinoya complains, pretending to throw up.
'Don't complain about us showing affection!' Suga laughs, 'if you don't want us to, then Tsukishima has to stop eye raping Yamaguchi, your not allowed to climb all over Asahi, and Hinata and Kageyama just have to stop,'
Silence falls over the dorm, everyone mentioned in Sugawaras list blushing furiously. The ashy blond slaps a hand over his mouth, closing his eyes.
'Welp, time for bed i guess,' he says sheepishly, backing out from under Hinatas blanket and walking to the door, hand hovering over the light switch as everyone makes their way back to their own bedrolls and settles down. He flicks it off, stumbling through the dark and falling over Daichis legs onto his bed.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-