30

The ball slams down, bouncing a few times and coming to a halt against the wall.
'Well shit,' Bokuto says, still staring at it. Karasuno gives a Woop of joy, looking at the score board that shows off 24-19.
'That shrimp can jump,' Akashi mumbles, walking over to Bokuto and patting him on the shoulder, 'next match we'll beat them.'

The balls rolls to a halt against the wall, signalling the end of the match and karasunos first win against futorudami. Hinata grins, jumping at Kageyama and hugging him, Nishinoya and Tanaka piling on as well.
'Hah! First win from our last practice match of the day!' Daichi smiles, slinging an arm over Sugas shoulder as he watches Kageyama flail around under the pile of bodies.
'I really wasn't looking forward to another lap of diving drills,' Suga mutters, taking a step around Daichi to look him in the eye, pulling him forward by the waist.
'Not in front of the children,' Daichi grins, placing his hands on Sugas torso.
'Erg, gag, spew,' Nishinoya says, pretending to vomit at the sickeningly sweet scene being played out by the third years, excluding Asahi.
'Just kiss,' Nishinoya yells at them, flicking tanaka in the ear and grinning widely.
Daichi gives Suga a look, the dusty blond shrugging and pulling the captain forward.
'He was joki-' Tanaka try's, looking panicked, but they ignore him, mashing faces. The rest of the people in the gym stare, stoping with their packing up to watch.
'Woo! Yeah! Get in!' Bokuto screeches, doubling over with laughter. Several other people join in, clapping as the two break apart.
The inhabitants of the gym continue on with their packing up, still laughing about the PDA as the nets are taken down and balls are gathered. Kageyama raises an eyebrow at Hinata, who stands next to him, smiling broadly. Hinata seems to catch on to what he's suggesting and shakes his head, eyes widening. Kageyama pouts slightly, face falling.
'Come on, get your stuff,' Daichi yells at them, ushering the team towards the door of the gym, 'our dorms three doors down the left wing,' he says, opening the double doors and grabbing Sugas hand, strolling out into the night towards their home for the next three days.
'You two aren't allowed to sleep next to each other,' Nishinoya smirks, 'God knows what would happen,'
Hinata giggles, watching as Sugas face heats up and Daichi opens and closes his mouth.
'I am the captain and i will decide where i sleep and who with,' he says defensively, squeezing the blondes hand.
'Please, no frickle frackle,' Asahi murmurs nervously, and the rest of the team collapses into laughter.
'Frickle frackle?! That's the most innocent way of saying sex I've ever heard!' Nishinoya scoffs, clapping a blushing Asahi on the shoulder as Daichi pulls their dorm door open. The empty room is already set up with bedrolls laid out and blankets thrown neatly on top. Kageyama walks to the furthest one and throws his bag at the end of it, kneeling down to riffle through it and coming out with a toothbrush. Hinata chooses a bed three down from Kageyamas with Tsukishima and tanaka in between them. Daichi did end up next to Suga, and to Asahis great discomfort he ended up next to them.
The team sets themselves up, Hinata occasionally throwing a nervous glance at Kageyama who avoids his eye, refusing to look at him.
'I'm going to dinner,' Tsukishima announces, strolling out of the dorm. The boys had just been lying down on their mats for the last five minutes or so, Yamagutchi close to sleep, but at the mention of food they all snapped upright and rushed after the tall blond.

'Hey Hinata?' Kageyama says wearily, stirring his miso with a hashi absentmindedly. The red head looks up at him, raising an eyebrow.
'Yeah?'
They sit at the end of a table, the only other people on it being Kuroo and kenma, who are two seats away from them, looking at some game Kenmas playing on his phone.
'Uh, why didn't you choose a bedroll next to mine?' Kageyama mumbles, looking down so his hair hide's his reddening face. Hinata almost chokes on his food, placing his hashi down and wiping at his mouth with the back of his hand, face heating up.
'I, uh, don't know,' he says, 'i just chose a random bed,'
Kageyama nods, picking up his bowel and sculling the rest of his soup.
'Are you done?' He asks Hinata, gesturing to his tray. The red head looks down at it, stuffing the last of his veggies in his mouth and standing.
'Yup! Let's go!' He says, walking with Kageyama out of the dining hall.
They make their way back the the dorm in a slightly awkward silence, pinkies linked together. Tsukishima suddenly bursts out of gym three, storming off in the opposite direction and pulling a shirt over his head, several bruises apparent on his skin. He glares at Hinata and Kageyama who pull their hands away from each other as he passes them, heading towards the dining hall.
'Are you ok Tsukishima?' Hinata calls after him, stopping to watching him go.
'Shut up,' Tsukishima calls, not looking back nor slowing down.
Kuroo wanders out of the gym, looking some what stunned, his nose letting out a steady stream of blood, face red.
'Holy crap,' Kageyama mumbles, looking at him.
'D-do you need help?' Hinata asks, rushing forward to look up at him, examining his face, 'Come back to our dorm and pinch your nose, I've got tissues,' he says, tugging the nekomas shirt.
'Oh? Little Shrimpy, why thank you,' Kuroo smiles, pinching his nose as instructed and following the redhead, throwing a smirk over his shoulder at Kageyama. The setter trails behind them, looking less than happy.
Hinata pulls the door open, stepping inside and tugging Kuroo towards the bathroom.
'Did Tsukishima hit you?' Hinata asks, looking up at Kuroo.
'Only a little,' he laughs, wincing as blood is sprayed from his lips across the floor, 'tah, shit,'
'Did you deserve it?' Kageyama asks as he enters the bathroom, raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms.
'Only a little,' Kuroo smirks, sitting down on the toilet seat. Kageyama shakes his head, leaving and wandering back to his bed.
'Here! I found them,' Hinata rips open a packet of tissues, pulling a few free and holding them out to Kuroo. The nekoma takes them, wiping at his face and hands to get the blood off.
'Your missing heaps,' Hinata sighs, taking a few more tissues and leaning down, resting one hand against the older boys shoulder to keep him still as he gently dabs at his face.
'It was a good practice match today wasn't it?' Kuroo asks, smiling at the red head and leaning backward casually against the toilet, forcing Hinata to lean over him to reach his face.
'Yeah! And we only lost by three points this time! But next time I'll beat you,' Hinata stops his cleaning for a second to throw the dirty tissues in the bin, grabbing a few more and wetting them in the sink.
'You've really Improved, and your taller,' Kuroo says smiling at him as he returns, 'here, you can sit on my lap if it's easier,' Kuroo murmurs, running his hands down the red heads body and pulling his thighs apart slightly, tugging him onto his lap. Hinata blushes, hesitating for a moment before  wiping the dried blood off kuroos face, the older boy smirking.
'Why'd Tsukishima hit you?' Hinata asks, dabbing the third years lips clean of blood.
'I'll show you,' Kuroo says, arms snapping up to capture Hinatas wrists as he leans forward to press his lips against the stunned first years, brining his frail limbs behind his back as he angles his head to run his tongue over his lips.
Hinata gasps, the little opening it creates enough for Kuroo to slip his tongue into his mouth. He seems to get over the shock and pulls back, angling his head away and finally wrenching the third years tongue from his mouth, writhing around in an effort to free his limbs.
'Gerroff me!' He yelps, and the dark haired boy stands up, letting Hinata slip off his lap and releases his wrists.
'I'm sorry my little Shrimpy, i couldn't resist,' Kuroo purrs, towering over the little red head and smiling down at him innocently, 'your just so delicious,' he whispers, leaning down to cup his chin and snaking an arm around his waist, 'and the way you straddled my waist,' he pulls Hinata closer to his chest, 'the way you allowed yourself to be pulled onto my lap,' he rubs small circles onto Hinatas cheek, 'i honestly thought you wouldn't mind if i just sampled you,' he runs his tongue along the shell of Hinatas ear, the tiny spiker finally gaining the strength to pull out of his grasp and make a dash for the door. He slips into the dorm and stumbles over to Kageyama, crawling under the blanket with him.
'Hey, thanks for the help!' Kuroo calls as he leaves the dorm, winking at a confused Kageyama and closing the door behind him as if nothing happened.
'You ok?' Kageyama asks, lifting the blanket to look down at Hinata. The spiker is curled up against his body, face buried in his chest as he wraps his arms around Kageyamas waist.
'Oh, uh, nothing,' he mutters into Kageyamas shirt, eventually looking up at him. Kageyama raises an eyebrow at him, turning his phone off and scooting down under the covers with him, wrapping his arms around his neck and closing his eyes, allowing warmth to flood him.

'I didn't think Kageyama was that fat,' Tsukishima mutters at he enters the dorm, Yamaguchi trailing after the blond. The shorter wanders over to his bed, pulling his toothbrush from his bag and heading towards the bathroom, 'why is there blood every where?' He sighs frustratedly as Tsukishima joins. The blond looks at it, looks at the packet of tissues, considers the nights previous events, puts two and two together, and shrugs, deciding against filling Yama in and opts for rinsing his toothbrush instead.
Hinata enters the bathroom with his toothbrush from the direction of the dorm, glancing around quickly before looking at Tsuki.
'You know where the blood came from?' Yamaguchi asks him, squeezing toothpaste onto his brush and running cold water over it.
'Huh? Oh yeah, Kuroo fell over and i helped clean him up,' Hinata murmurs, still looking at the blond, 'he had a blood nose,'
Hinata gives Tsukishima a knowing look, rinsing his toothbrush. In the sink.
'Wait, where'd you come from?' Yamaguchi asks, 'i thought only Kageyama was in the dorm,'
Hinata looks at him, opening and closing his mout-
'He was in his bed, didn't you see him?' Tsukishima shakes his head, giving Hinata a knowing look, the faint twitch of a wink crossing his face.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-