29

'Oi! Shoyou! Hurry up,' Kageyama yells, climbing into the bus, 'your gonna make the team late!' Hinata tugs his shoe lace tight and straitens up, slinging his bag over his shoulder as he grins at Kageyama, rushing forward. He jumps up the step and stumbles into the seat next to his setter.
'Alright! It's your second training camp! Behave yourselves!' Ukai yells over his shoulder as the bus grumbles to life, the engine working hard to move the great metal box forward. Hinata tucks his bag above his seat, smiling down at Kageyama as he swings off the alcove.
'Si'down!' Umami yells at him, shaking his head but smiling slightly. Hinata lets himself fall onto the seat, nocking against Kageyama slightly. The younger boy looks down at him now, a faint smile tugging at the corner of his lips.
'Go on Kageyama! You can do it!' Nishinoya yells, he leans over the back of his seat, the one in front of Kageyamas, 'you almost smiled just then!' He laugh, poking Kageyamas face. The younger boy glares at the libro but dosnt make a move to attack him like he usually would of done in the past with Hinata. Nishinoya winks at Hinata and turns back around to talk to Asahi.
Hinata leans over Kageyama to look out of the window, watching the country side slipping past in the grey early morning light. Placing a hand on Kageyamas thigh to support himself he presses his face against the glass for a while, watching as the trees thin.
The bus gives a jolt and Hinatas arm buckles at the elbow, the smaller boy falling onto Kageyama ungracefully, his arm wedged between his thighs and face pressed up against his hip and the side of the bus.
'Oi watch it,' Kageyama grumbles, holding his arms up for Hinata to crawl off him. The red head prises his face away from the side of the bus and pushes himself up with his hand, painfully unaware that it rests on Kageyamas dick.
'Ah, sorry Tobio,' he mutters face coloured slightly, although not nearly as mush as Kageyamas, but Hinatas looking down.
'Uh, it's fine,' he mumbles, 'here, might as well get comfy considering we have a long drive ahead of us,' Kageyama says, letting himself slip forward to rest his knees on the chair i front of him. He pats his shoulder, indicating for Hinata to rest his head there as he leans against the window. The little red head brings his own knees up to his chest, flopping gratefully onto the taller boy. He wriggles around until his head eventually finds its way onto Kageyamas side and the other boy slings his arm over his shoulders, smiling contently as he closes his eyes.

Kageyama jolts awake, the sudden stillness and the silence of the engine bringing him back to consciousness. He looks down at Hinata, the other boy curled up on his lap, still sleeping peacefully.
'Oi, Hinata, where here,' he mumbles as a few of the team start getting their stuff together, shaking his shoulder gently. The smaller boy stirs, rubbing his face sleepily.
'Carry me,' he mutters, wrapping his arms around Kageyamas torso.
The younger you raises an eyebrow but doesn't object, standing up with Hinata still clinging to him. The small boy wraps his legs around Kageyamas sternum, moving his arms to around his neck so he can rest his head on the his shoulder.
Nishinoya smirks at him, immediately turning to Asahi, 'carry me?' He asks, smiling brightly. The third year looks frightened and objects vigorously as Nishinoya climbs onto his back, taking Asahis bag from him and slinging it over his shoulder next to his own. The third year sighs, accepting his fate, and moves to vacate the buss, Kageyama following, clutching both his and Hinatas bags under Hinatas ass to keep the red head from falling.
Ukai nods to him, raising an eyebrow at the sleepy Hinata, and locks the doors. The team is gathered around waiting for their next orders, standing in a rough semi circle around the Coatch restlessly, some bouncing on the balls of their feet.
'Go on, you can go to the gym and reunite with everyone, but don't be annoying,' Ukai sighs, nodding towards the big concrete building.
Kageyama tuns around with the rest of the team as they speed walk towards the sound of shoes shoes skidding off polished floors, balls bouncing, people yelling and laughter. Daichi and Suga pull the doors open, a few people turning to watch the new comers enter.
Bokuto, who was obviously about to serve, drops the ball and runs forward, soon joined by Kuroo.
'Hey hey hey!' He says loudly, clapping Daichi on the shoulder, 'nice of you to join us!'
Daichi grins at them, nodding for the rest of the team to continue forward as he chats to the excited owl.
Kageyama catches Kenmas eye, the quiet setter looking quizzically at him, tapping away at his device and letting his expression change to pitying as Hinata stirs, lifting his head and looking around. He grips onto Kageyamas waist sighted and falls backward, hanging upside down off the taller boy like a bat and startling him.
'Warn me next time your gonna do that!' Kageyama grumbles, continuing to walk forward awkwardly. Hinata grins up at him, looking around and waving to Kenma excitedly. The quiet setter nods to him, turning back to his game.
Hinata swings back up to Kageyama, wrapping his arms around his neck and grinning at him, faces rather close. Kageyama winks, looks around for a second and leans forward, pecking him on the lips. Hinata gasps, reeling backward to hang upside down again. His movements are too sudden though and he pulls Kageyama forward as well, the taller boy stumbling but managing to keep his balance. Hinata slips from his waist and rolls to his feet, storming up to Kageyama.
'Don't do that! Someone could of seen!' He whisper yells, face flushed crimson. Kageyama smirks at him and leans down to whisper in his ear, cupping a large hand around his mouth to peck the corner of his lips without being noticed before walking around him. Hinata blushes furiously, turning around as well.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-