A Surprise Visit

Dipper's pov

I just woke of bed yawning, I gotta say, sleeping on the bus is not exactly the best spot. After a nice shower, I decided to scratch jeans, a tank top with a triangle outline on it, a red flannel and my signature hat.

I got downstairs and saw Mabel and Stan making breakfast.

"Hey Mabes! What are you making?" I greet her.

"Hey dip dip! Just pancakes!" She greeted me back.

"Mine is glitter free ok?" I stated.

"Fiiine, but it taste so much better with glitter in them!" She whined.

"Uh, I have to go glitter free with Dipper also kiddo" Stan said, obliviously not wanting to eat a pancake filled with glitter.

"You guys have bad taste." Mabel said annoyed and went back to making the pancakes.

- Time skip -

After breakfast, I was having a walk in the woods.

"How I missed this place." I said to myself, even without the mystery, this woods are still amazing. I kept walking until I reach out a clearing. There sitting, was the statue of Bill.

 There sitting, was the statue of Bill

I then walk up to the statue. Running my fingers through the demon's hand then to the top hat.

"Quite an adventure we had 4 years ago huh?"  I said sitting down and lay my back against the demon statue. I know he might be dead, but there is this feeling I feel that he is not gone, and before I notice, the world started to turn into a monochrome colour.

pov

"Oh! oh! Gravity Falls it's good to be back!" said a voice from the binding light, it was so bright, she can't see the figurine.

"Bill?" Dipper asked, not stuttering.

"The one and only kid" Bill said, he then snap his fingers and the lights were gone, leaving behind a human looking Bill floating in the air not caring the girl below him.

"Aha! I knew you can't be dead!" Dipper said in victory. "But how?" She asked.

"You can't expect me to take over the take over the world with out a back up plan did you?" Bill answered smirking and spinning in the air.

"But you're human, and your voice does not echo as much anymore." 

"Good observation pine tree~ I'm just have the same amount of powers I had before weirdmaggedon! And don't have my demon form anymore." Bill said proudly.

"Then why you're a human? I thought you hate us?"

"Well, humans are interesting, I just like messing them, and it's more fun and useful having my own body!" The blond said finally landing on the ground with his back to the human.

He had messy bond hair, a unique yellow eye colour but one eye is covered with a triangle eye patch, he wore a suit with a yellow tail coat and a nice looking bow tie, with a floating top hat on his head and a cane in his hand.

(just think that eye in this picture is yellow!)

Bill's pov

"Like what you s-" I said turning around facing Pine Tree. PINE TREE IS A GIRL!?!?!?!

"YOU'RE  A GIRL?!?!?!" I shouted with out knowing.

"Yeah, and I thought you were the all seeing eye" Pine Tree said with confident in her voice as she smirk at me.

I was still shock, Pine Tree is a GIRL!!!

"H-h-ho-how?" I stuttered in shock pointing at him- no.-her. I must've looked so dumb.

"I'm always been a girl, just pretended to be a boy the last time I went here."

"You sure changed" I said, I gotta admitted, Pine Tree is pretty.

"What brings you here? You must want a deal." Pine Tree said.

"Oh wait, oh YEAH! The deal!" Can't believe I almost forgot about it, I looked at Pine Tree and she just sighed.

"Since I'm kind of stuck in this from, I need to know how take care of myself. So like I need a place to stay and-" I started to ramble until Pine Tree interrupted me.

"Wait, so you're asking me to let you stay in the Mystery Shack to teach you the basic of humans?!"

"yeah, pretty much." Just then, Pine Tree burst out laughing.

Dipper's pov

I can't believe it, Bill Cipher, is asking me for a deal?

"Haha! you. the great and powerful Bill Cipher *jazz hands* is asking me for help? Haha" When I'm done, I look at Bill, he seems serious.

"Ok, I accepted your deal! But you can't hurt anyone mentally and physically except when it comes into self defence. Deal?" I hold out my hand smiling.

"It's like we're switching jobs! Deal!" Bill said and shook my hand.

In a bright flash, the world around me start to have colour again, and in front of me standing is Bill.

"Let's go shall we?" I said.

"Wait Dipper, why did you help me? I tried to kill your family!" Bill's word surprised me, I sighed then smile at him.

"Everyone deserves a second chance Bill, you're also some what human now and you also might experience new things. It might change your mind of how humans work, and sometimes, it's lonely to be at the top." I said to him, Bill seems to contemplate of what I just said.

"Come on! we need to tell the others and make you a bed!" I said excitedly, then grabbed his hands and run the the Mystery Shack. Before anytime soon, me and Bill are both laughing on our way back to home.