Confession

As the two walk past the portal, Dipper sighed as she was able to escape from Dominic, if she stays any longer, she would've embarrass herself much more, Bill seems nervous after his talk with his brother though.

After the two got dinner, the climb on their designated sleeping area and start do doze off.

Dipper's pov

I look around me, it was clearly that I'm dreaming, I was in the woods and there were flowers and birds around me. I kept walking deeper and deeper until I was able to get through a huge bush, which I now was gazing at the beautiful scene.

There was a water fall, it was dark but lights illuminate from colourful crystals on the ground. Around the water edge, was a big rock and flowers that were so beautiful that they don't exist.

Then I saw a figure in front of the water fall, it was Bill, it must be dream Bill because every thing in here is so colourful, so it's not the mindscape. But even though he is not real, I blush when I saw him.

Gosh dang it! Since I realised my feelings for Bill, I can't help but feel nervous and blush around him.

"B-bill?" I said, which caught his attention.

"Pine Tree! I was waiting for you!" He turned around facing me.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes!"

"Why?"

"I want to tell you that I had always like you..." Bill said blushing yellow, I know this is a dream but I blushed also.

"I-i like you too" I confessed, avoiding eye contact from embarrassment. A few moment pass when I heard laughter.

"Wha-what?!" I look up surprised.

"YoU rEaLlY tHiNk I wOuLd LiKe A sTuPiD mEaTsAcK?!?!" Bill said which caused my heart to broke. It's not real. It's just a dream. I mentally shouted.

"A sTuPiD fLeShBaG"

" sOmEtHiNg UsElEsS"

"a PaWn"

"SoMeThInG lIKe YOU" Bill's words were distorted and cruel. I was crying.

It's a dream.

A nightmare.

Bill won't say those words. 

Will he?

Stop! He is different.

Is he? What if he doesn't like you? What if he doesn't love  you? You're just a toy, a pawn for him to be entertain with.

I was crying and the voice keeps taunting me until I woke up. I quickly wiped the tears off my eyes and look over to my clock. I sighed, it's only 2:36 am, I knew I wouldn't sleep again, so I sneak out of the room, I kept it as quiet as possible because Bill was still sleeping.

My stomach twisted as I look at him. He's different right? I got down to the fridge and I grabbed the whole package of pitt cola, I proceed to carry them and got to my rooftop hide out. I sat there quietly sobbing about my nightmare and sipping on pitt cola.

Stargazing sure did help me get my minds off things.

Bill's pov

I just woke up around 3:30 am, am dream demon I am, I don't sleep much, but then I noticed Pine Tree was missing. What's she doing so early in the morning? The sun didn't even come up, so I decided to look around for her.

It was easy to float around and going through walls to look for her. But she was not in the Mystery Shack. Where is she? I closed my eyes and tried to hear her thoughts, they were faint, she must doing something calm like reading a book, stargazing or something...

Wait, stargazing, I know where she was. 

pov

Bill quickly float to the roof top hide out, which is the place he first went into her mind scape. While Dipper was sighing and finished her 4th can of pitt cola, she chuckled at the memories happened on this rooftop, Wendy, Tyrone, and Bill...

Dipper opened the 5th can and began sipping it, behind her, Bill quietly walk up and sit down next to her quietly.

"Can't sleep?" Bill asked.

"Yeah" Dipper said taking another sip. "I got a nightmare"

"Oh" And that was it, as they sat in silence stargazing, it was quiet, but not awkward. Finally, what seem to feel like hours had past, Bill sighed.

"Hey dipper?"

"Yeah?"

(Start playing music and start fantasying about this scene)

"I got something to tell you" Bill said, while Dipper's mind was blank focusing on the stars, especially the Big Dipper constellation.

"Dipper, turn to me." Bill said and Dipper obeyed.

"I w-wanted to say that" Bill said rubbing his neck awkwardly, while Dipper was staring at Bill, many emotions are going through her; fear, excitement, curious, scared, happy, NERVOUS. Bill sighed quietly getting his confident.

"You are the best person I had ever met, you're kind and nice to me. Even the first time we met again over a long time, you still helped and act friendly to me, even though I didn't even gain your trust yet. Then you taught me many things, showed me wonderful things, opening my eyes to a new world I never saw before. But you're the most beautiful person I'd ever seen, you're my world. B-but I just wanted to say that I really like, no, I love you Dipper." Bill said finally looking up to Dipper.

Dipper was shocked at Bill's confession, hearing what he said had mad her happy like nothing, she started to tear up from happiness and tackled Bill into a hug.

"I love you too Bill" Dipper said cuddling in Bill's chest. Bill smiled and cupped her face, making her to look up.

As the sun rise, Dipper's hazel eyes seems to glow which Bill was lost in. While Dipper was staring into Bill's shining golden eyes. Their face inches apart until they closed the gap between them, closing their eyes as they were melting in the kiss.

Bill was hugging Dipper's waist, as she sits on his laps wrapping her arms around his neck. A passionate kiss that they did not want to let go. They broke apart, their eyes closed and forehead nuzzled against each other, nothing happened as the sun rise up. Birds chirped in the air, and they stayed there for hours smiling at each other.

What is love?

What was it like?

No one could explain what exactly Love is,

But both Bill and Dipper understand what love is...

They love each other,

others might say,

but is it possiblely true love they share?

yes they do.

________________________________________

THE END