Meet Will and Dominic

"Huh? What happened?" Dipper said as she rub the sleepiness from her eyes. Just then, her gaze was focused on Bill, who is asleep beside the bed and still has flowers and braided hair on his head, which cause her a smile.

Not wanting to wake Bill up, Dipper quietly got out from bed, she levitated Bill on her ben and tucked Bill in and sneak out of her room.

Dipper got a chance to look outside, which is already night. Dipper then went downstairs limping slightly and was greeted by Mabel.

"Hey bro bro, how's your knee?" Mabel ask.

"It's fine, but how did I get back to the Mystery Shack?" Dipper asked.

"Oh silly~ Bill carried you back" Which cause a blush to crept on Dipper's face.

"He must be tired, considering he's still asleep." Dipper added.

Dipper's pov

I can't believe Bill carried me all the way, that was considerably nice of him, and I can feel my face heat up.

"Come on dipping sauce! you almost miss dinner!" Mabel cheered, then both of us walk to the dining table and sat down.

"Since Stan and Ford both finished, there's only me and you!" Mabel said as she sprinkle some glitter over her spaghetti.

"Cool." I said as I enjoy my dinner.

"So learn any magic today dippin' dot?" Mabel asked.

"Yeah! I can easily fly and levitate stuff, and simple magic, like this" I said as I made a fire with a hand and putted it out with ice with my other hand.

"That's so COOL! Can you make an ice unicorn?" Mabel asked, I rolled my eyes considering sh still like them after her unicorn hair mission.

"Yes" I said as I made a small ice statue of a unicorn on the table, which made Mabel squeal.

"I'm going to glaze it with glue and mod podge so it'll stay like that forever!" She said as she dashed out the room. So I sit in the room quietly finishing my dinner, Mabel came back with the art supply as I was washing my dish.

- Time skip -

"Dipper!" Stan called me, which is odd at a time like this.

"Yes Grunkle Stan?" I ask walking in to see Stan holding the unicorn I made with Mabel.

"Can you make more of these? We could sell them and make much money!" Stan ask me.

"But it's literally ice in a shape, it'll melt eventually, which is quite a scam for those tourist."

"Eh, they won't bother." Stan said.

"Fine as long as I get a higher paycheck"

"Deal."

I sighed and start making some of the ice statue in different shapes of creatures to symbols. I made  just enough so they could all fit in the fridge.

________________________________________________________

I was surprised by how much money we made with the ice statue, and I was able to convince Stan to only sell them for $5 not $50 since it's pretty much stealing from them, in no time, we were all out and I was asked to make 30 more, but I refused and only make three.

But somehow Stan turned it into an auction.

"You shouldn't abuse your magic Pine Tree" Bill said.

"Sorry Bill, Stan just seems so happy, but I won't do it again" I said leaning my back against Bill as I read and add details to my journal.

"Hey Pine Tree" Bill smirked.