WHAT?!?!?!?!

Dipper's pov

Finally me and Bill got back to the shack, I opened the door and saw Stan and Ford talking to each other, while Mabel was playing with Waddles beside them.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Hey Dipper!" not noticing Bill much, they went back to what they're doing.

"This is Bill, the Bill Cipher *I said gesturing at Bill* I made a deal with him, he's staying with us, and he can't hurt us, so we'll just go to our room." I said calmly.

"yea-yeah okay" They said, me and Bill start walking up the stairs while the conversation just sink in.

"Wait WHAT?!?!?!?!" And that's the last thing I heard as I slam the door behind me and flopped on to my bed.

"Hey Pine Tree, where am I staying?" Bill asked.

"Oh, since there is no more room in the shack, and I know you wouldn't want to be covered with glitter staying with Mabel, you're sharing the room with me." I said calmly, it's no big deal.

(or is it? hahaha)

"Let's get you a bed okay?" I said sitting up.

"No need a bed, I prefer the window porch, and I'm a demon remember, I can just float." Bill said smirking.

"Oh, okay. You can decorate the room if you want, I don't mind." I said wondering what kind of taste does he have, and my room is pretty boring anyways. I looked at Bill, who is in a thinking position, with a snap of his fingers the room changed.

The window porch looked new and clean, with a gold line design, a fluffy looking pillow with a yellow brick pattern on it sat at the window porch. Beside the window porch sat a small drawer. On the floor, a white rug lay there, it was so soft I could fell asleep on it.

On the wall, there was a poster.

The Cipher wheel, classic.

"Wow, quite and architecture Bill" I complimented.

"I lived more than thousands of years soooooooo~"

"Yeah yeah, I get it." I said.

"But don't get mad when I steal that pillow of yours" I added.

*knock*knock*

The door then opened revealing Mabel, she looked at the designs of Bill, giving a silent whah, then turned to me.

"Hey bro bro! Grunkle Stan and Ford wanna talk!" Mabel said, it seems like she does not mind about Bill.

"K Mabes!" I said, pulling Bill down stairs as he floats in then air.

"Oh Dipper, there you are." Ford said.

"Okay kid, you explained it to us calmly like theirs no problem, and we respect your decisions." Stan said.

"But let that thing staying with US!" Ford said.

"Woah! calm down, first he'll be staying in my room so I could keep and eye on him." I said.

They nodded.

"Second, he's stuck in a human form so not much harm."

Both Grunkles looked surprised, but let me continue.

"And finally, his powers is back to the strength before weirdmaggedon." I said.

"And I'm kind of bored from taking over the world already." Bill added, which surprise me, so he won't try to take over the world anymore?!

"But we can't let you stay here for free. You have to work at the shack." Stan said.

"And let me study you" Ford added.

Bill nodded and said.

"I accept your conditions"

- Time skip -

I was teaching Bill how to use the TV and we were watching a horror movies, we both shout when how ridiculous the actor is still alive and how the effects looks fake.

"You kidding me?! She's already dead getting drop from that height, how can she gets up and run like nothing just happened?!" Bill shouted.

"Movie Magic" I said as I motion my hands like glitter is falling out.

"DIP! You're making dinner!" Mabel shouted.

"Why me?!" I shouted back.

"Cause Stan is sick of me putting sir dinosaur in the food with glitter as seasoning!" She shouted back.

"And you're a better chef!" Mabel added. I sigh then paused the movie.

"Hey Bill, you want to learn how to cook?" I asked turning to Bill, we were sharing Stan's half broken chair.

"Sure Pine Tree~" He said as I got out from the chair.

- Time skip -

After a while, we made Cabonara, and Bill was a fast learner, and he was very helpful. Bill set up the Table as I start bringing out the food.

As I walk out, I could see my family members and Bill sitting and practically drooling from the smell of the food. I put each plate of Cabonara for each person and sat next to Bill.

"Wow this is great!" Stan said.

"Can you switch jobs with Mabel?" Ford asked.

"Hey!"

"I haven't taste food in a while, but Pine Tree, this is amazing!" Bill complimented, and I felt very proud of myself to do a good job making his first meal in a very long time.

"You're welcome" I said as I eat up my dinner.