Part 7: Scully

I woke up super late but I don't really think Mulder minded. I went on my phone and did the usual. I went on Snapchat and snapped all my streaks and then checked Instagram. "You finally woke up." I let out a little shriek as Mulder said this and proceeded to climb down the ladder of the bunk bed. I lightly hit him on the arm and said "Mulder don't scare me like that!" We both laughed. He led me down stairs to eat and as we came around the corner into the kitchen I saw a little girl just sitting there. "Oh, Scully this is Samantha and Sam this is-" "Hey Ms.Spooky!" I let out a big laugh but I could see that Mulder was not amused, "Samantha Mulder, don't say that! Sorry about her Dana I-" "It's fine Mulder really. But it's weird when you call me Dana." I giggled and patted him on the shoulder. We both went in the kitchen and made pancakes for all of us. After we were done Sam left to play and it was just me and Mulder. "Scully, I am really sorry that Sam called you that." "Mulder, chill it's totally fine your still my best friend." Without thinking I gave Mulder a huge hug and at first I could tell he was surprised but then eventually gave in. In that moment I realized I really do like Spooky!