Part 28: Scully

I stood in my room waiting for Mulder's response. At that point I wasn't totally sure wether or not I was actually pregnant but I was almost positive. "I honestly don't know what to say Scully." He whispered. "I know...but I feel like it isn't just one person's fault." I said. "Oh no, not at all." Mulder said, standing and taking my hands, "It's equally both of our faults, but the real question at this point is, are we going to keep it?" "Of course!" I yelped, grabbing my stomach,"I don't believe that we should end the baby's life just because we fucked up. I also bought a pregnancy test to make sure, but I wanted to tell you before I decided to use it." "That is really sweet Scully."Mulder said and brought me in close for a hug and we stood in each other's arms until we were interrupted by a knock on the door. "Dana Katherine Scully! I need to speak to you, in private." Missy glared at Mulder and he rushed out. "What do you want Missy?" I questioned in a hushed voice. "I found this in your backpack when I was looking for my pen, that you stole!" She held up the home pregnancy test that I had purchased in Saturday. "WHAT IS THIS!" She demanded. "Well..." I started but was cut off. "Well what? You fucked that spooky kid and now you're knocked up with his spooky fucking kid! This is insane Dana! You can't go off and do shit like this!" She hollered at me, the quietest she could. "Well, Melissa, Mulder and I maybe did have sex and maybe I missed my period and just maybe I bought a test to check." The look in her eye was furious! When I say that I don't just mean mad she was ballistic! 'She's going to kill me' was all I could think of. "I am going to fucking rip that spooky kid to shreds!" I heard her say under her breath. With that she threw the test on the ground, stormed out of my room and searched for Mulder. I ran out to get Mulder and to my surprise, he was already outside. "Mulder you NEED to get out of here, NOW!" "Scully, what's going on?" He asked. "You just have to go! Missy's going to kill you!" He registered what I had just said and sprinted for his house. "RUN MULDER!" Was all I could get out before I was dragged inside the house, by my sister. "MOM! This little skank that you call your daughter is pregnant!" She screamed at my mother who was sitting at the kitchen table with my brother. "Dana...is this true?" My mother asked speechless. "Yes mom, it is..." Then I just dropped to the floor like a little baby and cried.

Mr. and Mrs. Spookyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें