Chapter 18: Trapped

You woke up on the cold floor of the cell. Your back hurt immensely and your neck was bent to a very weird angle. You moved your leg slowly while groaning at the numbness and sighed. You looked at the bed and let a single tear run down your face. You finally got stood up and got all feeling back in your legs. Then you looked up to see the cell door open. You decided to make your way out of the cell and up the stairs. As you started going up, you heard laughter and went a little faster. When you reached the top, you walked into the room and saw everybody there. You sighed in relief and relaxed a little. Erwin turned around to see you stood in the doorway and everyone else followed. You slowly walked into the room and was swallowed into a hug with Krista. Followed by Armin, Mikasa, Eren, Reiner etc until you were surrounded completely, excluding Levi of course.

After they all climbed off of you, they stood in a line and did the salute. You did the salute back and smiled at them with the best smile you could muster. They were glad to see you in a better mood, even if it was fake. "How did you sleep?" Erwin asked politely and you replied, "uncomfortably." You replied honestly and he looked at you with sympathy. You turned your head to look at them all and your eyes stopped on Alex. Her eyes were red and bloodshot, showing she had been crying and Alex crying really upset you as she was not one to be easily broken. You walked up to her and looked her in the eyes. The staring competition went on for a while, only breaking to blink. Finally, she hung her head staring at the floor and trying to ignore you.

You turned away and sat down on the nearest seat and Alex watched you from the corner of her eyes. Eren sat on one side, Levi sat on the other and everyone else found a seat. There was a comfortable silence for a while and gave everyone time to process all that had been happening. "Why are you here?" You suddenly asked, the question directed at Erwin, Levi and Hanji. They all looked at each other before Hanji answered, "you are our friend and we all care about you, even Levi." Levi gave her a glare and you smiled to yourself before sitting up straight. "Well, I best get back to my cell before the MP's go off on one" you said but all you got in reply were a few confused looks as you hauled yourself back down those stairs.

Everyone went back to what they were doing, leaving you in your cell throwing stones at the wall. The guards outside were closer than before because of the incident. You just sat there bored, stuck in your own mind. You wanted to move, talk or just twitch but you were stuck. All of your problems were slowly drowning you and there was no way to breathe. No Savior, no hero, no way out. Just you. All day people came in and out, soldiers swapped shifts and you just sat there, no movement all day. The tray of food day on the floor, untouched. Nobody came to visit since earlier but at least they couldn't see you in this state. Vulnerable, weak, emotionally traumatised and many more. So many emotions, so little time . You looked out of the little window on the wall and saw that it was becoming dark . You desperately wanted to go home, go back before all of this happened . You wanted Robbie to be sat at the dinner table and Alex to be following you down the stairs. You wanted your mother to be cooking breakfast and your father to be walking in through the door. You wanted to be happy again. Unfortunately that didn't seem to be possible at that moment in time . There was nothing anybody could say to help you nothing anybody could do . You were the definition of hopeless . Your mind drifted further and further away from reality because you just wanted to escape . Robbie was gone there was no coming back for him , Alex was probably heart broken and you weren't there comfort her. It matter where you went, bad luck always followed.

A/N: Ohhh, so short after so long. I'm really trying but I don't know anymore. This was just a filler tbh. I'm sorry.