The Unknown Lightsaber Mark Chapter 7

Credit goes to random_girl_2020!!
So let the Chapter begin
——————————————-—
No One's POV
Ezra was reading his most loved book, 'The Crystal Lightsaber'.

When he red that book, he felt calm when reading plus it made him feel happy.

When Ezra was done finishing a book, he looked at the holo-clock, 3:10 pm.

Ezra groaned as he closed the book, the kid didn't really wanted to take his nap at all, because when he did nightmare's will come out of the blue.

"Ezra nap time", Sabine called to him

"Coming", Ezra replied

The teen ran out of the, com-room and into his own bedroom, where Sabine was waiting for him.

"Sabine you don't need be with me", Ezra whined

Sabine walked over, to her little brother and hugged him, Ezra wanted to resist but he melted into Sabine's warm hug.

After ten minutes of hugging, Ezra fell asleep in Sabine's arms.

The seventeen year old smiled, she laid Ezra and herself, on the bed with her little and a blanket.

But a nightmare came rolling into Ezra's mind.

Ezra's dream
Ezra was running as fast as he could.

A grey skinned looking monster, was following him with a activated red glowing Lightsaber.

"Leave me alone you MONSTER!", Ezra screamed

But the creature did not stop, he just kept running after Ezra.

The monster slashed his Lightsaber at Ezra leaving, him with a bad Lightsaber scar.

*End of dream*
Ezra woke up panting, with sweat dripping from his forehead, as his breath calmed down.

But when the teen rolled over on his left arm, he cried out in pain, but when rolled up his sleeved there was Lightsaber mark on his arm.

Then Kanan and Hera rushed in, after hearing Ezra cry out in pain.

The teen looked up at, the two adults and showed them his arm.

There was nothing Hera could say, but only look at Ezra scar that he had on his left arm.

"Oh baby", Hera said as she wrapped her arms around her son

"What happened son?", Kanan asked

Ezra told Kanan and Hera about, his nightmare he had about the Grand Inquisitor, chasing him with his Lightsaber and getting hit by it.

Kanan and Hera were shocked by this, how can a nightmare leave a Lightsaber scar.

"Com'n Ezra", Kanan said as he picked up his son

The two adults made their way out of, Ezra's bedroom and into the com-room.

"We will alway's love you son", Kanan and Hera said together

So a big goes to random_girl_2020!
Giving me idea

And that's all for now good bye

✌🏻