Child Ezra Chapter 9 Part 1

(To let you gals know, this happens before Zeb and Sabine joined, and prepared for lots of da feels)

No One's POV
Kanan was walking threw out the streets of the Lothal, then he heard a boy screaming.

The twenty-one year old man, ran towards the screaming, and saw two fourteen year old's beating up a ten year old boy.

"What's going on?", Kanan asked sternly

The two older boy's, looked up at Kanan and bolted, leaving the battered and browsed ten year old boy.

Kanan walked over to the, ten year old boy and picked him up and took the boy back to the Ghost.

Once Kanan got back to, the Ghost, he told Hera, what happened

The green Twi'lek felt bad, for the ten year old boy, being beaten up by two Fourteen year old's.

But after the ten year old boy, ran off the ramp of the Ghost, but he didn't make it.

Kanan picked up the ten year old, and went back to his room, where Hera was waiting with a plate of food.

"What's your name little one?", Hera asked

"E-E-Ezra", the boy said

"So, Ezra why did you run?", Kanan asked

(Warning what Ezra is about to say is very sad, and you my cry)

"I want to die", Ezra said

That's when Kanan and Hera, wrapped their arms around Ezra, and calmed him down.

"Ezra don't say that", Hera said taking the disturbed child out of Kanan's arms , and into her own

Ezra continued to cry, as Hera laid down with with him and rubbed the ten year old's back.

Once Ezra was asleep, Kanan and Hera left the young boy to sleep, and let him calm down form what he had just said.

An hour later/ Ezra's POV
I woke up to see I was in another room, of the ship that I was on.

I was in a bed, that looked like a tent was really cool, then Kanan I think his name is, came into the room with a female Tagruta.

She asked Kanan to leave, and so He did, that made me scared to be with her.

Once she fully approach me, I screamed and cried, but when I felt the Tagruta wrap her arms around me.

That calmed me down, to where I fell asleep in the Tagruta's arms.

No One's POV
Once Ezra asleep, Ahsoka walked out of his bedroom and into the com-room, where Kanan and Hera were waiting.

"So how is he?", Kanan asked

Ahsoka told them he was, very sad and emotionally unstable at the moment.

Then Ezra woke up, and cried when he did see he was in the, Tagruta's arms and wanted to be Hera's arms.

Hera walked over to, Ezra and lift him up and out of, Ahsoka's arms and sat back down.

Hera rubbed Ezra's back to him calm down, the tween calmed down and fell asleep in the, Twi'lek's arms.

The Next Morning/ Kanan's POV
I woke up and stretched, then went to Ezra's bedroom to see, him laying on his belly.

I rolled my eyes and sat down, right beside him.

I shuck him to wake him, up and he did wake up and he wasn't to happy about it.

Ezra looked up at me and fell into my arms, I smiled and laid down with him and fell asleep in with Ezra in my arms

Then I heard the door opened, with a swoosh.

Then I felt some one kiss, my forehead and laid a blanket over me and Ezra.

I snored softly and placed a hand over, Ezra's back and rubbed his back.