Child Ezra Chapter 10 Part 2

No One's POV
Ezra woke up and saw he was in Hera's arms, the tween smiled and laid back down on the, green Twi'lek's chest.

Then Kanan walked in and saw the two still asleep in bed.

The man sighed and walked over to them.

Kanan sat beside, Hera and Ezra and smiled as he laid in between them.

Then Kanan laid Ezra, on his chest and wrapped an arm around Hera, as he fell asleep.

An Hour Later/ Ezra's POV
I woke to find myself in, Kanan's arms and Hera right beside me, that meant I couldn't leave the bed.

But some how I managed, to get out of Kanan's arms and get off the bed.

Once I left Kanan or Hera's room, I walk back to my room as quietly as could be.

Then I heard Kanan or Hera, waking up, so I quickly ran to my room and closed the door.

I climbed back into my bed, and fell back asleep and snored softly.

Then I heard my door being opened and some one coming in and laying down right beside me.

I just ignored it and rolled over and continued to sleep.

The Next Morning/ Ezra's POV
I woke up to see, Hera sleeping right beside me.

I sighed a rolled over and snuggled up to her, and fell back asleep.

Hera smiled and wrapped her arms around me, then she kiss me on forehead. 

I felt a big smile across my face, this made me happy and snuggled more to her.

An Hour Later/ Kanan's POV
I woke up to see no Hera, right beside me, so I got up and went to look for her.

Once I got to Ezra's, room I found Hera sleeping with Ezra.

I sighed a huge relief, thankful that she didn't leave the ship.

I crept up to the, two of them and both tickled them.

They both screamed, and laughed at the same time.

But after I was done, tickling Hera, a loud clap of thunder, scared Ezra so much he started to cry.

Hera picked him up, and laid back down on his bed.

I sighed and laid down, right beside Hera and laid a blanket over the three of us.

I kissed Hera's forehead, and Ezra's forehead to.

The three of us, laid there on the bed snuggled up in warmness.

Two Week's Later/No One's POV
It had been two, week's since Ezra had came aboard on the Ghost, over that time the ten year old had gotten confutable with both, Kanan and Hera.

"Ezra it's time to take your nap", Kanan called out to the ten year old

"Coming ", Ezra relied

The tween ran over to Kanan, and jumped into the man's arms and calmed down.

Kanan let out a chuckle and walked into, Ezra's room and laid him on his bed then tucked him in.

"Kanan", Ezra said

"Yeah Ezra", Kanan replied

"I love you", Ezra said with a smile

"I love you to, kiddo", Kanan said back with a smile on his face to