10|True Power

This will be a mess, hope you understand :/

----

"Its nice meet you, MISS YUNA~" He mouthed the words, slowly that it made me shudder even more. Remaining silent like a mouse in church, I nodded to the brown haired man, Hideyoshi noticed the tension between us.

"Um....Yuna-chan, we were just about to head out" Three pairs of eyes were on me. "So..Anyway, why are you doing here?" Hide showed his mischievous grin, as he raises his brows.

"Oh...I know! You came to visit.."

"Your boyfriend right? And that boy's name is....". He points at Kaneki enthusiastically.

"Is none other man, than... me!"

Hide laughed loudly as he patted Kaneki's back with great force, Ken scratched his cheek in a way he felt sheepish. I chuckled at the two, they still acted like kids.

"Hide, stop it!" Ken whined at his bestfriend, grasping his shoulders as he pulled him near to his ear.
"Your embarrassing me — again" he hissed as the cheerful boy smile grew.

"Guys, stop it" My laughter masked the presence of anxiety, thank goodness they noticed,

"So where are you going, with that guy". Especial I mouthed the last word at the dark colored haired man with glasses, having a large scowl with it at the corner, having a bored or angered facial feature.

"I'm going to Nishio senpai's house, to get the materials from last year" Then Hide realizes something, that he wanted to tease Kaneki more and other than that...

"You, Kaneki? What are you gonna do?"

"Well I'm-"

"You're gonna stay with Yuna for the whole day!" He cuts him off again as the blond male exclaimed loudly to the empty corridor.

"Wha? But I-"

"No! your gonna talk to Yuna, she's probably depressed when you're not around". The raven haired boy started to protest but was interrupted once more.

"Come on, Nishio senpai!" Ken's bestfriend walks away, his arms rested on his head as they went on the senpai follows with hands in his pockets. My lips pull into a frown.

This will not end well, I can't let Hideyoshi go alone.

--Kaneki--

As the two left, Yuna stayed quiet well this was strange. Because she's a talkative person not a minute goes by she won't utter a word. Taking a glance at the beautiful girl, my brows furrowed in over thinking the whole thing. She had a different aura; her fists had been balled up, a scowl was also present. Yuna had that scary look in her eyes, like she was wants to hurt person. Maybe she doesn't like Nishio senpai very much. Well, I better listen to Hide she really might be depressed. So what to do with a depressed person?

Have a fun play date? I could ask her out again

And

This time I will

Have that date

----Yuna--

"Hey, Yuna" The boy waves his hand at me, bringing me back to reality. Blinking twice I look up to him, having paid no attention to my actions this might be a problem. He was now in front of me. That concerned look again shone in his grey eyes. This never seems to stop, he always worries about me but, I have to protect Hide from that ghoul known,