16| Learning

Hellooo again my amazing and perserving readers!
Just so you know, I'll be talking out honorifics and Japanese words.

Why? Because it is wrong (its not me, the world is the one who is wrong)

Haha Jk, but serious on this one, these words shouldn't be added with out specific reasons check the @AnimeBookAwards there you guys will get the answers. ^^

Bye for nowww :)  and on with the story!!

[Unedited] Feel free to comment on any typos, its ok (:

---
"Don't worry." I raised my head to the pair of siblings "I can handle it."

--

"Can you still handle it, Yuna?" I dodged fast jab and blocked it with my arm. Ok I was not fine with this match, heck she's even using her kagune!

"Of course I can(t) Haru." I tried to sound brave as she whipped her weapon and attacked me with her moves. Wow, she really is strong.

"Ah Sis..." A male voice piped in and I averted my gaze on the Carrot head, "Do you know how eat this stuff?

I spotted Seiji holding some packed sandwiches, as he waited for his sister's reply.

'Doesn't he know? We can't eat stuff like this.

She paused for consideration of talking, while her still active Kagune was on defense mode."Sure after I finish this—"
The organ lowered it's guard around the owner and I charged. My hand balled into a fist and almost connected until, she held my hand mid way from her cheek.

"This is bad, Yuna." She swayed her head to the side. "You shouldn't attack a person when they are unprepared."

"What?" I asked surprised as she still held my hand "This is the real world you know, nothing has been fair..so why not—"

I slipped my foot to her and swiped it, making Haru unstable, she wobbled around not realizing my attack was coming from my free hand "Be ruthless?" I finished her sentence, before sending a final blow.

Her response time was impeccable, she caught bought my hands as her Kagune propped her up into balance.

"We have to really on each other from time to time, silly" She cooed as her strong hands held my wrists. "So you can't be unforgiving all the time."

My heart rate started to go on faster, her warmth was...welcoming too?

"Hey Sister!" Seiji got his attention again from us "Teach me how to do this! " He waved the plastic package at us. When was Haru letting me go?

"Alright you little—" she gave him a mischievous smile at the boy. Luckily she caught her tongue "Brother"

She released me and retracted the organ. And walked to him, "Are you ready for it? You couldn't handle it last time" she wiggled her eye brows.

Innocence Lost {Tokyo Ghoul}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara