chapter 10

Dylan P.O.V

"walk with us Ashton." I say walking towards the front door. Jai Luke and Ashton follow me until we're far away from the house. "so you disrespect my girlfriend, the mother of my child, and you leave them unprotected. That's really bad for a rookie. Now you know what we gotta do don'tcha?" I ask him and Jai and Luke pull out there guns. "yeah I know go head shoot me I don't care. Just promise me you'll let Trinity know I gave my life to save hers." he says closing his eyes surrendering. I pull out my gun and shoot. He fell to the floor and I threw my gun at him. "get your ass up. Your one of us now."Jai said. "Once you stand up for yourself we know you are no longer a rookie."Luke says and he looks shocked. "take care of that gun. It was my first one" I tell him and he nods. "come on let's go see Trinity before Mason comes kill us.

James P.O.V

Mason is pacing back and forth making me motion sick. "dude sit the fuck down for I blow your damn legs off" I tell him pulling him in real close. He sits by me and begins tapping his foot. This bitch is working me.  "Trinity Hope?" the doctor ask and we jumped up. "I'm her boyfriend. Yeah so is she ok?" Mason asked. "she's better than we expected. Surely we thought she was going to die due to how much blood she lost, but she's recovering" the doctor said. I really hate hospitals and he beating around the bush. "Can we go see her or not?" I ask and the man looks at me. "yes go right ahead" he says walking away.

We walk in and she sleeping. Well great now I'm stuck her watching her ass sleep. Mason walked over to her studying her body. I know those bruises. I lived with those bruises. I know who did this.