chapter 27

Trinity P.O.V

"can you please get my phone its probably the boss" Luke yells at me from the shower. I roll over the bed to his side and pick up the phone.

" hello may I ask whose speaking?"

'it's Dyl Trini where's Luke ?"

"shower but what do you need?"

"I need him and Jai to come to my house it's a major problem"

"is everything and everyone ok?"

"yeah everyone's fine we just need to settle somethings with Mason that's all. Your welcome to come the girls are over here and they really miss you......... I miss you"

"I miss you to and we'll be over soon love you daddy"

"love you to princess"

I put down Luke's phone as soon as he comes out the bathroom with a towel around his waist. I blush and turn away  not wanting him to catch me staring. "baby who was on the phone" I can tell he's trying to make it less awkward but it's not helping. "it was Dylan he wants us to come over with Jai" I tell him and he throws his towel at me. "I'm done now you can turn around" I laugh at how childish I was being. It's just so weird for me. I've never seen anyone else parts except mines. "hey get dressed " he says and I finally get up and put on some tights and one of his shirts. We walk down stairs hand in hand and we leave the house. Jai is with Leigh Ann right now so well just text them.

Ashley P.O.V

I'm still so pissed off at her. She's been staying with Luke and Jai this whole time and she couldn't even stop by and say hi or nothing that is bullshit. She says she's protecting herself but that's bullshit too she's hanging out with them wrong people she'll only get hurt and I'm not gonna be there to help her up when she's down. "Ashley are you ok. You've been mumbling the whole time" Jade ask me and I shake out of my thoughts I nod my head and try to focus back on what we're saying. "so Ashley now that your little cousin isn't staying here anymore and she knows so much about the gang do you think we should tell the boss or what because she knows to much and I'd hate to have to kill her" Jessi says and for a second I almost went off but then I thought she's a big girl she can handle herself. Before I could answer here she comes waltzing in with Luke. "hey princess glad to see you " Dylan says hugging her. It pisses me off but I don't wanna make a scene. "hello everyone" she says walking in the living room sitting on Luke's lap. "awe aren't you two the cutest things" Leigh Ann says walking in sitting next to them with Jai on her lap. No matter how mad I want to be at her I can't that's my family I just want the best for her. I get up pulling her arm so that she's standing face to face with me. "listen here little girl your my baby and I don't want you go gettin yourself hurt and I love you and your mom is smiling down on you just promise you'll come around more" I tell her and a tear slips her eye. She engulf me in a huge hug and I kiss the top of her little head. "I love you too mom" she says making me laugh. I can't believe she still considers Dylan and I her parents.

Dylan POV

"okay you guys Mason and Jessi have brought it to my attention that now that Trinity doesn't live under this roof anymore she is now considered an outsider. Either she joins the gang or she leaves or she dies" I tell them and I try not to make eye contact with neither Trini or Ashley. "well I vote she dies" Jessi says and everyone shots her a dead glare. "bitch I hope you and yo baby die" Leigh Ann yells back. "ok calm down all of you death is the last think we want to happen, so Trini what are you going to do?" I ask finally making eye contact with my little princess. "well she's not leave and if she is I'm going with her you guys can beat me out of this gang I don't care I'm just not leaving her. Us too" Leigh Ann and Jai add to Luke's statement.  "no I don't want any of you beaten because of me I'll do what ever I have to do" she says and my heart breaks my little innocent princess is  gonna be In a gang.

Mason finally walks in the house and I swear if looks could kill Ashley would have killed him by now. "between you and Jessi I swear I'm gonna kill you both. We should have killed her ass long time ago. Hey honey isn't in one of you guys rules that if you attack or cause a scene with a non member or exposing you guys that they would be immediately terminated.  ok um why is she still living. Let's not forget she attacked Trini who is might I say a non member" Ashley says pointing out the fact. I open my mouth but there is no way to argue with that. Hell she's right. Every one looks over at her and Luke and Jai both pull out there guns. "wait no she's carrying my child you can't do this. Take one life not both" Mason yells and I nod signaling for them not to. "ok well once the baby born and able to live on its own without Jessi which should be 2 weeks we kill the bitch " Leigh Ann says and I nod. I look over to see tears in Jessi eyes holding her stomach. Sorry rules are rules I didn't make them but once I'm boss things will change.