Chapter 37

Mason P.O.V

"why hello Mason long time no see and oh look you brought friends with you. It's so sad that they came to see you die. Oh wait is this yours. You know she's a handful had to slap her up a bit to keep her quiet. Dylan don't think we forgot about your little bastard. He just cried the whole time. Here take your little shits so they can watch first hand of the most amazing deaths man could think of" Jack said throwing the kids our way. Immediately Trinity and Ashley grab them kissing them both. "you bastards harmed my kids why I ought a kill the both of you" Ashley charged at them but I quickly grabbed her pulling her back. This isn't her battle to fight. We have a plan set and all we need is the signal. I just wish Ashley would think before she act.

"so Mason you've gone and got yourself a woman on your arm and a teenager you grew up fast sad to end your life so soon but bye bitch" Jack shot at me and the girls screamed running away just like planned. "now babe nooowww" Trini said giving Perrie and Beau to Jessi who took off. I charged at Jack causing a distraction as Dylan runs behind him and attacking him from behind. Dylan had him in the choke hold as I grab the gun from his hand pistol whipping him senseless. "that's enough Mase come on" Dylan says and I get one last hit before I drop the gun leaving. "you will burn in hell, both of you" he shouted in pain. As we started to walk away Zain jumped pushing both Dylan and I out the way. We literally just dodged a bullet. Dylan pulled out his gun shoot him in the face. We were going to spare his life but no

"you saved our lives. You saved our kids lives I don't know how I can ever thank you" Dylan said pulling him into a hug. "Liam I tell you again make this man my brother in law soon." Dylan said finally letting go. The smile on Liam's face is priceless. I'm not a fag phob or anything and love is love I'm happy he's happy now all I want to do now I get with my girl and daughter and never let them go.

Trinity P.O.V

I hate being in a gang, but I love my boyfriend and friends. I hate the fear that something is going to happen at any given moment. I don't know how they deal with this everyday of their lives. I don't think I can. As I hold Perrie in my arms she crus her eyes out. "mom I was so scared they hit me" she said shaking. I look at her face seeing all the marks and bruises on her but she is still beautiful as ever. "don't cry baby we're here" I say kissing her head as Mason and the guys come out like nothing has happened. "come here Perrie let me squeeze you and never let you go" Mason said and she leaves my arms for his. Beau on the other hand is fast asleep in Jessi's arms. I'm so happy both of them are safe and nobody is dead.

The ride home was crazy. Questions were being asked left and right and people were switching cars and it was bugging me. And hour into the drive around about the 4th time we've pulled over to switch cars I got in with Liam and Zain. I hope I wasn't ruining anything but I couldn't be cramped in a car with 8 people. "Trini you have a fighter on your hands." Zain said and I laughed. "yep I know Mason takes his job serious" I say and he shakes his head turning around. "no I mean your daughter. You know she fought back right. You can see the bruises on her knuckles" he said and I guess I wasn't listening to that. The only thing that's been on my mind is what they said to Mason and Dylan. I got in this mess to be with a man that cheated on me and now that I think about it I'm in this gang because of an ex who also cheated on me. This is bullshit once we get home I'm taking my stuff my daughter and we're leaving.