chapter 36

Perrie P.O.V

"Beau please stop crying my daddy will save us I promise" I say reassuring the crying boy. "awe isn't that sweet the little bitch thinks she's gonna make it out alive" one of the men said that took us. Currently we are tied up blindfolded in the back of what I assume is a van. I'm not scared of death. I escaped it to many times in my life to be afraid now.  I know my dad is looking for me, he loves me and doesn't want anything bad to happen to me. "Pear I'm scared" Beau says and I can feel his pain. He's so small this is traumatizing. This is upsetting me. "why would you take a child his age from his family? Why would you take us to begin with? What is killing us going to do for you? You're only gonna go to hell if you do" I yell at them. "shut up bitch we'll see your fucking parents in hell with us. You know what I'm tired of your smart as mouth. Please let me kill her now" one of the guys say and I'm bold I prop myself on my knees "shot me I want you to. I don't give a fuck get me out this hell hole you piece of shit. Just know if you kill me my daddy is gonna kill your whole existence" I say through gritted teeth. As I sit back down I can hear them whispering. I'm pretty sure that scared them because they had nothing else to say the whole ride.

The van finally stopped and it jeered us back. I hit my head on the door before it open giving me a massive headache. They yanked us out pushing us any kind of way. These guys are jerks. "sit down now!" they yell but I just stand there.  "where? I'm blindfolded so where do I go. Do I sit on the floor or what" I ask really sassy and I can tell it's bothering them that I'm not phased by there bullshit. "here little girl sit" he says pulling me into a hard chair. I sit there swinging my legs back and forth just waiting for my daddy to find me.

Dylan P.O.V

We've been driving for hours now. I dont know where we're going I'm just following my brother. Liam told us before we left that Beau is chipped so location and finding should be easy but it's not. He says they keep moving around so they're always 2 steps ahead. "calm down man we're getting them back" Mason says but right now I don't care all I want is my son in my arms I don't care about anything else. My phone starts ringing and Mason picks it up. "yeah um just pull over okay" I hear him say before he hung up. The look on his face worrys the hell out of me and the lack of communication is pissing me off. "what the fuck man" I say as he tells me to pull over behind Liam's van. All the girls get out with sad eyes and tears in their face. "what's wrong ?" Ashley ask taking my hand. "um Beau's chip is no longer working. We can't track him and you know what that means" Liam starts but I cut him off. "no my son isn't dead I swear on it he's not dead" I cry out ask Ashley starts to shake in my arms. "well what do you want me to do Dylan I can no longer track him either they are harming him because the chip is in his fucking head or he's dead. Don't fucking yell at me that's my nephew I'm hurt just like you are so dont" he yells back balling his eyes out.

I'm not strong I break I'm human I'm hurt. My son is gone and there's nothing we can do about it. I turn to the car getting back in "no we're not giving up dead or alive we're getting him back and we'll kill any and everything" trinity says and now is not the time but honestly she's scary right now. She's trying not to show how hurt and scared she is but I can see right through her. "trinity there's nothing else we can do so stop now" I yell at her making the tears from her eyes fall faster. I'm sorry bit I can't function right now. My body is weak and my heart is broken. I just want to go home. "Dylan can I say something that might help the situation?" Jessi says holding her stomach as if they were gonna get her baby also. I nod my head telling her to go on. "well they might be harming him but I don't think he's dead or Perrie I think it's a set up to lead you two on. We have to be one step ahead. Look at the map do you see this" she says pointing at the monitor in the car. I nod my head still not knowing what I'm looking at. "all I see is a sideways S" Mason says and she nods. "yes its an S right now but if they continue with this little game they're playing it will be an infinite symbol dontcha see it?" she says and the girls look at each other and run back to the cars. Where you going?" I ask as Trinity gets behind the wheel. " an infinite symbol is ongoing forever. So they have to cross center and we'll be there for the pick up" she says and I get In the back as she petal to the metal. I sure hope they're right. I can't keep going in this circle.