Uhm? What Just Happened?

Author's Note: I can't wait to turn them as tomboyish as ever... Ngii...

As both them finished recording for today, both of them texted back their girlfriends. Things aren't going great for both of them. Youtube are getting on their way. (cliche.. *cough*).. Those girls are fedup with both of them and wanting someone that had more time spending time with.

Jack and Mark on the phone: You're leaving? Why? What? I had no time? Well.. That's ridicolous isn't it? Oh Yeah? Uhumm.. I'm listening... Oh... Youtube.. Yada yada yada... Cool.. Cool... Fine... Bye!

*hangs off the phone*

Jack and Mark on alternate dimensions: Gosh.. I wish I could understand girls better...

Soon both Mark and Jack colapsed on their floors. Head were beating very hard, heart beating fast, hair getting longer, till reached the shoulders, skinnier legs, hips smaller, boobs getting bigger.

A few hours later, at Mark's house

Tyler and Ethan was getting burgers at the local foodstand, when they both shoked, with a girl laying down on Mark's house, wearing the exact clothing as Mark did.

Tyler: Uhm.. Hey.. Wake up.. What are you doing here.. Hey... *shaking the girl's body pretty softly*
Ethan: You don't do that way.. Treat a lady nicely.. Here... Let me try.. *pushing Tyler away* Uhmm... Miss.. Wake up.. You're sleeping at Mark's house... So please wake up..

Soon Tyler and Ethan just stands there, waiting to her to wake up. Eventually Mark, wakes up, holding the side of his head, with the red dyed hair on left and full black on the right.

Mark: What happened? I colapsed? Why my chest felt boucy? My butt felt rounder? *Eventually getting up, rubbing of dust upon his butt* Hey Tyler...Ethan..

Tyler : How do you our names? Youtube.. No... Uhm? How you get here, Miss... *hands crossed*

Ethan: Yeah? *nudging Tyler*

By the way, Mark's voice were softer, and more soothing to hear.. Still sounded like his old him, but more girlier.

Mark: What you guys talking about? I'm Mark.. *trying to get close to them, eventually they stays further away*

Tyler: As we know... Mark is a guy.. Has a dick... A man.. With short, fluffy red hair.

Ethan: I don't think Mark is a half dude, half girl before... *looking at Tyler*

Tyler: No.. *shakes his head*

Mark soon runs towards a mirror near him... Or I could say.. Near her.

Mark: What happened? What just happened? I had boobs? My butts were rounder? I don't have a dick anymore? And what the hell? Long red hair? What the hell? I? Mark Edward.. Turn into a girl? Who cursed me this way? *panicly touching his whole body*

Ethan: Wait the minute, Tyler? How this girl, knows? Mark's full name? Mark never mention his full name before? How this girl, know? *looking deep to Tyler's eyes*

Tyler: But, Ethan.. You're right.. *walks toward the girl, doubtly*

Tyler: Uhm.. May.. I ask.. What's your name? *while bravely touches the girl's shoulder*

Mark is still 5 foot 9 inches tall, which is tall, for a girl.

Mark: Like I said! I'm Mark! *started crying* Don't you believe me? I must be cursed! I get dumped by my girlfriend.. Amy.. Huhuhuhuu... *Starts hugging Ethan*

Ethan: If it's true, who am I? *embracing her*

Mark: You're Ethan, you're channel is CrankGamePlays... You're editing for me now.. *still sobbing*

Tyler: Okay.. Who am I? *Getting closer to her*

Mark: You're my childhood friend, aka my manager.. Come on guys.. I'm crying badly now.. *hugging Tyler tightly, still sobbing*

Tyler: Okay... I believe you.. Stop crying now Mark..

Ethan: Okay.. Since you now a girl.. Can I date you? *nudges Mark*

Mark: Ew.. No.. Why would I.. No! Urgh.. I'm still a guy, inside, you know.. *pointing fiercely towards Ethan*

Ethan: Okay... I won't.. ughh... I'm straight! I would not! Like guys.. Even looks as hot as you.. *touches Mark's hips*

Mark: Woah! Stop the sexual shitz.. That's weird... *slapping Ethan's hands.. Ethan giggled*

Tyler: We need to find the cure soon... *rubbing his head*

Mark soon, held tight on his hips, as those jeans were loose.. Wayyy loose for his small hips and smaller top. And those boobs, sure are big. So he got upstair and change to some smaller cloths. Those teenager years cloths sure fits him now, as he is smaller.

Mark: How do I look? *showing both of them the new top and bottom that he is wearing*

Tyler and Ethan: Damn.. Those are nice..

Mark: Anyway.. I'm a bit sleepy.. A bit noon sleep won't hurt.. good night.. *as he doze off on the sofa*

Tyler and Ethan, left Mark alone, helping his with the videos that had been recorded for the day.

Wow.. I had so much fun.. writing this.. anyway.. hope you enjoy.. a new twist for my new book.. thanks for reading... by: Z