So Flashy

Author's note: I'm sick but screw it.. I had a flu... But I'm gonna continue anyway...

Later that night Tyler tried out some of the clothes. And ... my my... It's sooo flashy...

Tyler:*finished wearing it and comfronts Ethan* Ethan.... Care to take a look at this? It sooo flashy... and grey...

Ethan:*chuckles* Yea.... I guess .. But why grey? *as Tyler give him another flashy blue cloth*

Ethan: What the hell? *laughs louder* What the hell is this???? It looks funny on you.... But .............. I don't know how this look on me! *undressing and wears it*

Tyler: Yup... Flashy as hell... Let's go met them...

Ethan:*nodded*

Tyler:*knocks the door* Mark~ Jack~ What sorta clothes you guys bought for us? It looks weird...

Mark:*opens the door* *sounds sassy* Oh hey... We're just chilling... *still didn't realized the flashy outfits*

Tyler:*facepalm* Mark... *shows the outfit with his hand*

Mark:*chukles* Oh hoo.. It looked nice and by the way... All of us had matching outfits... For the last day of Jack being here... *invites both of them in and sat around the bed*

Mark:So.... I was wondering to make a little dancing skit and a gameplay... using this flashy and fabulous... outfits...
Jack: Fabulous~!!!!

Author's note: Q Jack screaming fabulous...

Tyler: Hmm? *long pause* That sounds cool... Besides... It's quite long since you've maked a short skit... Since the video of you running towards the wall... and the glasses broked...

Mark: Hey!!! Buuuuuttt... It's true... So... be crazy as hell tomorrow... We're gonna shoot... Early morning as usual... so... get ready...

Tyler and Ethan:*nodded* Uhumm... Understand...

Mark and Jack:*whispers and giggles again*

Ethan: Hey... What are you two talking about?

Tyler: Yeah...

Mark: No nothing... Oh... By the way... I feel wrong... I don't know... Sounds soft and girly... despite having our bodies back but it felted wrong... can you guys do something... It's no fun being like this anymore... *sounds serious and more manly*

Jack: Yup... I like be this bitchy... White girl... Typical american ish... kinda attitude... but I love my old Irish self..  So... *clears throat* Can you find another potion... Once the video for tomorrow finished?

Mark:*nodded* That's true... *sounded sassy again* Besides... I don't want people to think I'm gay? Not that I against gay people...

Jack:*swipes the hair* Yeah... I hope to drink alcohol again and jumping like a child at heart I am... Though I don't really drink that much *laugh*

Tyler:stares dead towards Ethan* Okay okay... Tyler... Don't kill me with your eyes like that... I'll... I'll... Do something... Just you guys wait...

So once all of those little gathering over, Ethan working hard on making a reverse potion for Mark and Jack. Tyler just observe him doing that in the kitchen as Ethan nervously stir up the mixture for the potion. Meanwhile Mark and Jack thinks for some ideas for tomorrow's video and packing Jack's clothes.

It goes well for this chapter... I guess... I take panadol... So my head is a bit better now... Now for some cough medicine.. Like always... Thanks for reading... do anything down there.... by: Z