Potion

So just after Mark and Jack finished uploading the stream on YT, both of guys got home. On Tyler's hand is a mysterious book. Tyler bring up the book towards them.

Tyler: Hey you guys... Look what I've found...
Ethan: It's a magic book...
Mark:*looks at them* How can I trust this book? It looks fishy.. Are you two tricking me?
Jack:*looks at Mark, nooded and look at them* Yeah... How are we gonna trust you guys?
Tyler: Listen... I've got this from an old guy, before I got home... He looks trustful... and besides... It's magic that we are looking for! And besides... *flips the pages* This is based on things that we suppose to find and brew it... Easy!
Ethan:*nudges and brow wiggle*
Tyler:*smirk*
Jack: Okay... I'm trusting ya...Now scram... I need to rest.. *clings to Mark and walk upstairs*

So Tyler and Ethan search in the book  to transform any gender to any gender. The spell for the potion is named 'The interchanged potion' as those potions can instantly change anything make it opposite. But Ethan is naughty, he puts something into the potion that might change , not just genders but personality too.

Tyler: All done.. Uhm? Ethan... Do you put something in there? It looks extra bluer than before? *perplexed look*
Ethan:*shakes head and palm sweaty* No! Of course not... *flips to the original page* I was checking other spells that is available in this book.. That's all... *he hopes Tyler won't find out*
Tyler: Hummm... I'm trusting you on this... Okay... Let's let them cool for now... Then we will put them in jars... or whatever glass bottles in this house..

A few minutes later.

Tyler: I guess it's done..
Ethan:*stands still like a statue*
Tyler: Why are you like that? Are you doing something wrong? *waves infront of him*
Ethan:*look straight in the eye* No... Nothing... Continue now... *a slight guilt in his tone... but Ethan tries to hide it anyway*
Tyler:*pours the liquid into the jar* All set... Call them for me..
Ethan:*nodded and goes straight upstairs*
Ethan:*sounds dead* Mark... Jack... The potion is ready...
Mark: Okay? You sounded weird ... But who cares... Let's go now... I know you still cramping now...
Jack:*gets up slowly, clenching his stomach* Okay now... I hope I won't deal with this... God damn it... Why... *walks slowly down the stairs along with the others*

Tyler: Now... This book says... 'Take a fast sip of it and forgot all the things that ever happen'
Mark:Okay... I'm ready... in 3
Jack: 2
Mark: 1

Jack and Mark:*sip*

Both of them colapsed on the floor, hairs starts to get shorter, bodies gets more masculine and boobs were smaller.

A few minutes later.

Mark:*voice turns normal* What happened? Woah... I got my voice back... *takes off bra* my chest..??? Flat again.. Yeah... Abs... My god... It's back... No more cramps... Yess.... *wakes up Jack*
Jack:*high pitch and sounds normal again* Whot? Woah... Woa.... *laugh* Yes... I've got my body back... But wait... Why I still a feels a bit girly... I feel gay... Woah... *butt wiggle* I've got my body back... *sounded even more sassy* Oh my... I'll go finished my chocolates now... *grab Mark by the arm*
Mark:*sounded even more sassy* Yeah... I don't know what happened but who cares... *hair flip* Lets go...

Tyler: What you have done? *looks a bit mad*
Ethan: I should told you... I've put strawberry milk in it... Sorry...
Tyler:*pretend to punch him but breaks into a small chuckle* Nah... I guess it's okay... At least they've got their gender back... *shrugged and went sat at the sofa with Ethan*

So all of them enjoy the rest of the night relaxing in each others rooms.

Okay... thank you for some of the suggestions LightningDash23 ... well.. she is sweetheart... *cough* anyway... thanks for reading... like always.... do anything down there... by: Z