MISSING CHAPTER: Harry

You sat in your usual spot in Starbucks, struggling to stay awake. You had stayed up for the past two days working on an entertaining article about... wait for it... birds migration patterns. You had barely been able to turn it in on time. You gave an exasperated sigh and stared at your phone. No texts from Peter. It had been a month or so since your first kiss and you guys had started a bit of dating. In your opinion, the relationship had gone from close friends to cute romance but stopped there. "Excuse me," A voice interrupted your thoughts. A boy stood above you. He looked about the same age as Peter and had flat, slick hair combed back. "Is this seat taken? Everywhere else is full." He had blue-green eyes that you found memorizing. "Yea. erm... Yea." You felt your cheeks turn a slight pink. You both stared at one another for a minute in silence then he cleared his throat. "I'm Harry by the way." "(y/n)" "Pretty name." you blushed again. "Thanks. My mom gave it to me. Before she... um... passed." Harry frowned. "I'm sorry. My mother also passed when I was a child. My father, to busy with work, sent me to boarding school for most of my life but here I am." You gave a pained smile. "Well, life's not perfect." Harry smiled. "Indeed." You both stared in silence until your phone rang. You looked at Harry and held up your finger mouthing one second. He nodded and looked at a nearby TV.

"Hello?" you asked, hearing siren's in the background and the rush of wind. "Hi-Hi (y/n)!" Peter said, most of his volume being lost in the wind. "Peter?" Harry's head jerked towards your direction but you ignored it. "Um... yea... Do-Do you wanna do something later? If your busy it's fine but-" "Sure! Friday I'm free if you wanna do anything." You could almost picture him grinning. "Awesome! Whoops, gotta go!" The phone line went dead. "Parker?" You asked. Hearing no response, you rolled your eyes and turned back to Harry. "Peter Parker? As in the photographer of all those Spiderman pictures?" You nodded. Henry leaned back in his chair. "So Peter finally got some new friends." "You know him?" You asked in disbelief. Peter had never mentioned a Henry... or anyone else for that matter. Henry smiled. "Yep. Known since he was a kid." A small smile grew on your face. "We should go see him. I'm sure he'd love to see an old friend." You stood up and prepared to leave. "No! Er... I'd prefer not. Peter and I haven't talked in a year or so and I've been planning to surprise him." Harry smiled. You slowly sat back down as Harry continued. "I'll be gone for two months. Perhaps we can plan over the phone." Harry rose to leave and you followed suit. As you two walked out of the shop, Harry turned to you. "Oh, and (y/n)? Please don't tell Peter you met me. Wouldn't want to ruin the surprise would we?" He handed you a piece if paper and, swinging his keys, walked over to a black Lamborghini, got in, and drove away. You looked at the piece of paper, it had a phone number on it. You smiled. This was going to be an interesting next few months.

Hey readers! XD

Sorry this took so long (and for the shortness) but, I'm posting two chapters XD!!! Yay!!! Anyway, next chapter is what I'm pretty sure most of you would like. Personally, I think it's the best chapter in the book. So read it! Remember to comment!

~ ApocalypseRaccoon (._. )