Mutant Mutation

Peter insisted he escort you home and for once, you didn't mind.  Although his idea of escort meant swinging form extremely high building while you hung on for dear life. "PETER!"  You screamed as he swung high into the air.  You could almost see the grin beneath his mask.  That was good, considering you had almost been killed by his best friend AND the fact that he had taken at least a pint of Peters blood for experimentation.  You felt your feet touch the ground and saw that you were standing in an alleyway right across from your apartment.  Taking a deep breath, you lifted your arms off his shoulders.  "Don't EVER scare me like that again!"  You said breathlessly.  Peter pulled off his mask and ruffled his hair.  "I'll try."  You smiled then punched his arm lightly.  "Don't make promises you can't keep."  you said.  Peter leaned in anad whispered in your ear.  "Yea, but those are the best kind."  You smiled for the first time that day.  Opening your window, you crawled into your room.  "Oh! I almost forgot."  You said reaching into your pocket.  You felt around for a moment before pulling out the flash drive you swiped from Harry's office.  "I got this from Harry.  It's the flash drive his father gave him before he died.  Who knows whats on it!"  Placing it into Peter's hand, you watched as he slowly turned it.  Then he looked to you smiling.  Lifting you up, he twirled you around.  You giggled but were cut off when he ave you a quick peck on the cheek.  "Your amazing, you know that?"  He said.  "As amazing as the amazing spiderman?"  Peter laughed.  "Almost."  You pouted.  Then decided to get back to the more pressing matter at state.  "But what about Harry?"  Peter paused.  Then, lowering his voice said. "Don't worry about him.  He got what he wanted.  He won't hurt you."  "It's not me I'm worried about.  What if your blood does something to him?  What if he can't make a cure?"  Peter pulled you into a hug.  "He has enough blood for the scientists to find a cure.  Don't worry about it.  Please."  You sighed then nodded.  Peter smiled.  "See ya tomorrow?"  You smiled.  "You bet!"  After grabbing a quick kiss, Peter pulled on his mask and jumped out the window.  You ran to the window and looked out, watching as he swung away into the light of the city.  You quickly changed, brushed your teeth, and finished a quick report on global warming.  But you couldn't help thinking of Harry.  You had a bad feeling about it but, pushing it to the back of your mind, you got into bed and fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's P.O.V.

Laughter echoed throughout the room as Harry looked over his prize.  After so long, he finally had enough of Peters blood to extract a cure.  He grabbed a syringe and slowly pulled out some blood.  Might as well try it alone first, then he'd see if it needs to be modified.  He pulled up and sleeve of his right arm and prepared to plunge the needle into his flesh when he paused.  What if Peter was right?  What if his blood did do more harm than good?  Harry shook his head.  "No, No."  Then, smiling, he inserted the needle and watched as the blood drained from the vial.  Taking out the syringe, he went to the mirror.  He watched the rough spot on his neck.  Nothing happened.  Harry was about to turn away when a searing pain shot through his body.  Screaming, he fell to the floor.  Slowly, the rough patch on his skin grew larger and covered his entire face.  Harry's eyes grew wide as he watched as his hand slowly became the same. Standing up, harry looked over himself.  The small rough patch on his neck had covered his entire body.  Still weak from the transformation, Harry stumbled to his office.  Tearing open the secret drawer, Harry looked for the flash drive his father had given him.  It was bound to had the cure somewhere in those files. Harry dug more frantically but the drive was nowhere to be found.  Enraged, he tore the drawer out and threw it into the air and screamed.  He looked straight in front of him as paper shreds floated around him.  Someone had taken the drive... But who?  Just then, a strand and of hair floated down.  Harry's hand shot out and grabbed it.  Tipping his head to the side, Harry looked it over.  It was (h/c).  Narrowing his eyes, Harry growled.  "(Y/N)". With that one word, Harry stomped out of the room and, slamming the door behind him, went after his prey.

Greetings once again my young patawans! Once again I have brought forth a chapter from the depths or Mordor (#school). Sorry it took so long, this whole week I've had a bazillion things to do. I'll try to make the next chapter as soon as possible.

~ (::) (::) (::) ApocalypseRaccoon :3 *fangirls*