You get kidnapped... AGAIN

The next day passed for the most part normally.  You got up, went to work, survived the day filled with files and pointless news reports, and finally got home tired but unharmed.  You flopped down onto the sofa and turned on the TV.  Breaking News: The Green goblin has once again been spotted downtown.  All citizens are instructed to evacuate immediately.  You switched off the TV and took a deep breath out.  You had had enough of Harry and was glad you weren't involved in this mess.  Heading upstairs, you fell into bed and fell asleep.  While you slept, you were oblivious that a certain, revenge seeking maniac was making his way to your home.

You were in the middle of a good dream when you were suddenly awakened by someone roughly pulling you up and covering your nose and your mouth.  It was to dark to see anyone so you focused all your energy on breathing.  Then you heard a familiar voice.  "Where is it?  Give it to me!"  Harry  released you and waited until you caught your breath.  "Well!?!"  He seemed tense.  "I don't know what your talking about."  Suddenly, you were lifted up into the air and you sucked in your breath.  In the light from the open window, you saw something had gone horribly wrong.  Harry's small rough patch on his neck had covered all of his visible body and and skin around his mouth was sagging slightly.  His hair was greasy and stringy and his ears looked pointed.  "Oh god..." You muttered before Harry's grip tightened.  "You've taken something from me... And I Need it back."  He released you and you fell to the ground.  You coughed up a bit of blood then spit on him.  "Ugh!  Why you little-". Harry stopped then gave a short chuckle.  You stared, confused and terrified as his chuckle grew into a maniacal laugh.  "You have heart.  Just like her. No wonder Parker likes you."  You glared.  Harry looked at your stare then, holding his hands behind his back, he paced around the room.  "Let me tell you a story.  Once upon a time, little Peter was in love with a girl much like yourself.  Gwen was her name.  Smart, kind, but she had one fatal flaw."  He looked over his shoulder at you.  "She was filled with... Hope.  During my last battle against Peter, she decided to help.  I dropped her off the top of the clock tower."  Slowly your eyes grew big and you covered your hand with your mouth.  He smiled at you.  You fell back on your but and tried to get as far away from his as possible.  "Y-you killed her."  The word stuck in your throat.  Harry laughed.  "I guess your not as dense as I thought!"  You glared.  This man was as sick as he was crazy!  "No matter, that won't be a problem after tonight.  No, no TONIGHT I SHALL FINALLY GET MY REVENGE ON PETER PARKER BY KILLING OFF HIS LOVED ONES!" He turned around.  "Starting with you.  It's time (y/n) to go to where it all started, and..." Harry grinned. "Where it will all end."  Harry's hand reached out for you and everything went black.

Greetings my wizard-ninjas and Happy Thanksgiving! XD. Ok... I personally liked this chapter. Sorry about this one taking so long though and being so short.  However, I got to tell you it might be a while before I post the next chapter.  Yes.  It is that time of year when the finals happen and kill your grades you worked so hard to earn. Will get back to it in a couple of weeks.  Plan to post before x-mas.  Love u all! <3

~ ApocalypseRaccoon ( o.0) (o.e ) *live long and prosper*