I'm Somehow Still Alive

Your P.O.V

Harry took you to the top of the clock tower by the electric plant.  You remembered this place.  Some guy named electro had tried to take over the area but Peter.... Oh god.... Peter!  He was going to come here and he and you are both going to die!!!  You looked down at the board you and Harry were riding on.  Riding meaning he was doing the riding and you hanging on for dear life because you were pretty sure that if you fell, Harry wouldn't try to save you.  You watched as Harry circled around the tower before finally hovering about 10ft above the newly replaced glass.  You looked around frantically for your masked hero and saw him coming.  You let out the breath your didn't realize you were holding in.  You could feel your heart-rate go slightly us as Peter landed on top of the tower.  You swore silently in your head that if you both got out of this alive, you would personally kiss Peter right on the mouth.  (foreshadowing :3)

"Peter."  Harry said.  "Harry."  If you weren't so scared you would of probably rolled your eyes.  Peter held up on of his hands.  "Harry."  You noticed his voice had gone from angry to worried.  "I have what you want."  Peter held up a syringe of pale green liquid.  Harry's eyebrows went down in a slightly confused look.  "What is it?"  Oh god.  You had just noticed Harry's teeth had turned into yellow fangs.  Whatever was in Peter's blood was killing him.  Slowly mutating him until there was nothing left.  "A cure."  You were brought back into reality by Peter's words.  Harry growled then turned his head and looked at you out of the corner of his eye.  "So... you gave PETER the flash drive."  He chuckled.  "Clever little one aren't you."  You were to shaken up by the look in his eye to reply.  Then turning back to Peter, he said.  "To bad I don't need it."  Peter took off his mask.  "What?"  "Your blood has done more to me than improve me physically.  It's also opened up my mind.  The more powerful I am, the harder they fall."  Then Harry surged forward.  In one swift movement, he slammed into Peter, causing him to drop the syringe.  "Peter!"  you screamed as he disappeared over the edge of the building.  Harry smiled and glided over to the edge, failing to notice that the syringe was still intact, wedged in-between the edge of the roof.  Luckily you saw it.  Unluckily for you though, you caught sight of Peter.  He had managed to slowdown his fall but and still hit the ground hard and was struggling to get up.  Harry gave a fangy-smile and glided down to him.  As soon as the glider was a foot or so off the ground, you ran to Peter's side. 

"Oh my gosh... Peter.... PETER!"  You grabbed his shoulder causing him to groan.  His face was covered with multiple scratches and his mask was nowhere to be found.  You covered your hand with your mouth and struggled to fight back the tears that were forming.  "Look at you..." Harry began speaking to Peter, his voice filled with venom.   "Pathetic!"  You watched this psychopath in horror. Harry smiled and turned around and began to pace.  "Such a pity more couldn't be around for your death."  You felt something nudge your leg.  "No matter, soon, your head will be utop the police's headquarters... on a stake."  While Harry was saying this, Peter had tapped you.  You looked at him with concern.  He looked into your eyes and smiled.  You felt butterflies in your stomach as you realized Peter had a plan.  You smiled but quickly looked up to see if Harry had seen it.  Peter turned his head to see if Harry was looking.  Luckily for the both of you, Harry was still pacing and giving a speech he clearly took the time to right before-hand.  You leaned forward and whispered.  "What's the plan?"  Peter turned to you.  "You run and I'll fight him.  If all else fails, I need to to go find my Aunt May then get out of here."  "Peter!  I want to help."  "You will!"  "But Peter the-"  You didn't get to finish your sentence before Harry turned around and concluded.  "And Then you'll finally know what it's like to suffer the same way I did."  Both you and Peter stared at him.  Harry slowly walked forward.  You looked at Peter and slowly went behind him.  Harry reached out for Peter and you tensed.  Suddenly, Peter shot to his feet and pulled the mask on.  He must of had in in his hand the whole time.  Harry screamed as Peter shot web at his hands, sticking him to the wall of the clock-tower.  "What!?!  NO!!! NOO-"  Peter shot some web in front of his mouth.  You ran to Peter who grabbed your arms.  "Now go find Aunt May."  Suddenly a scream echoed across the empty streets.  Well, a muffled scream.  Harry was screaming and pulling with all his strength to get out of the web.  His face had even turned red.  "Um... Peter!?!  He can't get out of that right?"  "Corse no-"  Suddenly, the part of the wall that was holding Harry broke off.  "Well that wasn't supposed to happen..." Peter said as your both stood dumbstruck.  Harry skin had now turned completely green and was covered in small green scales.  He slammed one of his fists into the wall and the the web and wall broke off.  Using this free hand, Harry tore off the web covering his mouth and the one on his other arm.  When Harry turned to face you, you noticed that his eyes had turned yellow with tiny black slits in them.  You took a step back.  "(Y/N)..."  Peter said quietly.  "Get out of here..."  Harry began to run towards you both.  Harry put his arms out in front you as if that would somehow protect you form Harry.  Peter turned his head to you.  "NOW!"  Then turned his head, and blocked a hit form Harry just in time.  Although it was a small hit, you could see Peter struggling.  He needed help... no YOU wanted to help.  Besides, you were the only one who knew about the syringe.  You took off running towards the tower.  Running inside, you saw an emergency staircase.  You placed one foot on the stairs before you paused.  This was the place Peter's last girlfriend died.  What if you died here too?  Then, hearing a bang outside, you began to climb the stairs.

Peter's P.O.V

I turned away from (Y/N) and blocked his punch.  It was a sloppy punch but it was powerful.  As Harry and I fought, I saw (Y/N) run off... into the clock-tower!?!  Harry took this distraction and slammed me against the wall.  Although he couldn't see it underneath the mask, I cringed.  I was getting beaten and I knew it.  Whatever was in my blood was enhancing him beyond what I thought was possible.  I struggled to breath as my former best-friend began to choke me.  Black spots began to form before my eyes and I felt my slipping.  But instead of finishing me off, Harry dropped me.  I stared up at him as I filled my lungs with much-needed air.  I was about to ask why he didn't finish me off, but he told me before I could ask.  "I only reason your still alive is for me finish my promise.  Harry began to walk towards and clock-tower.  What did he mean by... Oh GOD.  He was going to kill (Y/N).  I couldn't let that happen, not after Gwen.  I quickly got up and aimed my web for the roof of the tower.

Attention all Spider-fans and friends.... Or parents... (Who (might be) looking in on why there kid (might be) failing school...(it wasn't me I swear!)  Thank you for waiting so long for this chapter!  Finals were fine, thanks for asking.  Anyway now it's.... *drumroll*. WINTER BREAK!!! \(^w^)/. That means more time to fin this story.  I decided to split the final battle into two parts.  Yep only two chapters left.  Speaking of which, I'll be staring a new story soon... Not really sure what it will be about yet.  Requests or suggestions wold be awesome.  Hopefully something new will be posted by the end of my break.  You people, mutants, aliens, guardians, time lords, robots, and many more r the best! XD  By they way, I'm gonna ask... how should this story end?... wedding, friendship, kids, avengers? :3  Again, Sorry for such a long wait.

~ ApocalypseRaccoon <3. *i am groot!* (o.0 ) *im BATMAN*