First Kiss

You stared out the window of the crowded coffee shop and sighed, tapping your pencil against your notepad. It had been a month since your last big story, even though you had almost died (ch 2) and you were running low on cash. You opened your phone and looked at the message Peter had sent you for the millionth time.
Hey (Y/N)! If your not busy tonight, wanna do somethin?

-Peter

You didn't know why, but you couldn't get the possibility of being more then friends out of your head. Ever since you had met him four months back, you had always considered his a partner, then a friend, then, about two months ago, a new feeling. Rubbing the back of your neck, you finally decided to answer.

Sure. Where and When?

You hesitated a moment before pressing send. You looked at your watch and put your head in your hands, only to remove them when your phone buzzed a moment later. It was Peter. Well that was fast.

The Park. 8 sharp. don't be late. :D

Your cheeks turned slightly pink. Pulling on your sweater, you set a tip down for the waiter. Heading outside, you set your journal in your pocket and walked towards the park.

.....................later that night........................

You placed the spoon in your mouth, feeling the ice cream slide down your throat. It was (f/f), your favorite. Your looked over to Peter who was eating his like there was no tomorrow. You smiled and watched him. Peter looked up and you and gave you one of his cute puppy smiles with his head tipped, making you turn your head away to hide the pink on your cheeks. You jumped when you felt a hand touch your shoulder. "I wanna show you something." You turned to Peter. "Ok." you whispered. He led you up a small hill in the center of the park, with a single tree at the top. You looked around. It wasn't much, you really didn't know what he was trying to tell you. You turned to back to him, or where he was. "Peter?" You looked around. Where had he gone? "Up here!" You looked up and saw Peter in the tree, smiling down at her. You crossed your arms and gave a small pout. "You can't be serious." Peter gave a sly smile. "Just come up here." The sighed. "Fine." You pulled yourself onto the lowest branch then climbed up to your friend. "Whoa." you looked up and the sky. Stars dotted the sky, created patterns that seemed to dance. "It's beautiful." you whispered, a smile growing on your face. You looked over to find Peter staring at you. "What?" You hoped the darkness could hide the faint pink you had gotten on your cheeks. "You have a cute smile. You should wear it more often." Your cheeks turned an even darker red. Peter looked up at the sky and frowned. "Sometimes I'll come up here and just watch the stars. Though most of the time I think about my parents." A mix of sadness and pity crossed your face. Peter had told you about his parents. They had apparently left him in the hands of his aunt and Uncle when he was a child. Shortly after though, they died. It was a year or so ago when Peter's uncle passed away. You wished you could of met him, he sounded like a fun guy. Without thinking, you leaned over and kissed Peter on the cheek. Peter looked over at you in surprise while you blushed. "S-sorry... I " You began to apologize but Peter smiled then laughed. "What made you think I hated it?" Then before you could answer, he kissed you back. It was a quick peck on the cheek but you loved it all the same. "Peter?" your voice rose an octave. He looked away bashfully. "I-I like you (y/n). As more than a friend." He whispered quickly. You felt your heart flutter. "Me too."

The way home to your apartment was awkward. Peter insisted on walking you back even though you had done it by yourself a million times before. "So..." Peter said as you stopped outside your door. "Wanna do this again." You smiled and nodded slightly. Soon you found yourself leaning in again. The only difference was that this time, Peter was to. You felt his lips touch yours, only separating when the need for air became to great. After you both regained your much needed air, Peter rubbed the back of his neck. "Will next Friday be good?" You nodded again, lost for words at the recent turn in attitude between you two. You walked up the steps and unlocked your door, giving one final wave, you closed the door behind you. Peter smiled then frowned slightly. The last time he was in a relationship, it didn't end well. Gwen. Peter shook his head. No. This time was different. Walking up the street, Peter failed to notice a shadow looming in a nearby alleyway. "(Y/n)." It whispered before slipping away.

Hey readers!!! XD

just in case: (f/f) = fav flavor

Finally the drama begins!!! Sorry it took me so long to update. Technical difficulties. But, on the bright side, I've written part of the next chapter. Remember to comment plz. This is my first fanfic and I'm open to comments. Thanks for being awesome!

Also, I posted the next two chapters but b/c of wattpads "wonderful" tech difficulties, only followers can read. I'll try to fix it as soon as possible. Thx for yr awesomeness...

<3 ~ ApocalypseRaccoon