Chapter 11: fluffy

John POV
~~~~
When I woke up I felt Dave's warm arm lazily laid across my waist. I grin for a second at the familiar feeling, raising my arm up to drape it over his. I attempt to turn as discreetly as possible, but my efforts weren't good enough because I turned to see Dave looking right back at me.
"Good morning."
I say in a whisper, my morning breath is probably pretty awful right now; I don't think he cares about my breath though. Dave smiles a bit before leaning forward and softly kissing my forehead, his lips felt like warm sun rays against my cold skin.
"Good morning baby, did you sleep okay?"
I smiled back, nuzzling closer to his chest. He was wearing a shirt when I had fallen asleep, he must have taken it off in the night. His chest was warm and cozy, I wrapped my arms around him.
"I slept surprisingly well last night, not one nightmare."
I say, proud of myself. Dave rests his chin on the top of my head, but I could tell he was smiling.
"That's really good."
Dave sat up, threatening to leave the room.
"Wait,"
I say rather too enthusiastically
"Don't leave yet.. I'm cold."
Dave raises an eyebrow at me, a grin smothering his face.
"Of course you are Egg-head..of course you are."
He slowly scoots back under the blankets and holds me, planting kisses on my neck and chest. I let out small breaths every once in a while, otherwise, it was quite.
Dave's kisses echoed off the bedroom walls, and i felt loved.