Him

He looked at his body in the mirror. Damn I'm hot. He pulled his shorts off and slid into the shower, letting the hot water slid over his body and drop into his eyes. He ran his hands through his shaggy dark hair and rinsed out the days distress. He shook his hair out and listened to the splatter as water drops hit hi shower curtain.  He turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, grabbing a white towel off the rack. He dried his face off and scrubbed a circle in the fogged over mirror so he could see his face. He was crying. He hasn't noticed his tears mixing with the water so you can imagine his shock when he saw his puffy red eyes and tear stained cheeks instead of his chiseled jaw and electric eyes. "Argh!" He screamed as he threw his fist into his mirror, shattering the glass and slicing a four inch cut down the front of his hand. He hissed as he pulled away from the mirror and let his bloody hand drop to his side. He rested his hands on the corner of the sink and let his head fall. He hated his life. He hated everything. Everyone thought everything was handed to him, but it wasn't. God damn there was only one person who understood that, and he'd just spent 27 minutes blowing off her conversation. He pushed the thought out of his mind and slowly slid into his clothes, he'd deal with the mess later.