Intro

This is ruby Dixon , she is played by Emily Rudd coz Y not .
She looks EXACTLY how Emily Rudd looks in that picture except the t-shirt is a plain white not whatever she's wearing.
Anyway!
Ruby is Daryl's twin sister so they basically have the same personality .... Almost . Ruby is stronger then Merle and Daryl but TOGETHER !! Crazy right?!
Anyways so ruby could make them do anything she wants JUST by threatening them .....
I think u get the point 😁

So ruby is 27 along with Daryl but off course ruby is older 💁🏻. She has skars Down her back and arms from her father but worse then Daryl and Merle because she had to stay at home and she would take the beating instead of them 😖.
She may look and be intimidating but she will do ANYTHING to get to her brothers.
Her jacket that she wears also has wings on the back like Daryl . Her crossbow is identical to daryls but hers has her name on the handle.as you can probably tell Daryl and ruby are pretty close but ruby and Merle are really close to she would always help Merle when he got into bad thing with drugs and stuff and also has a tattoo of angel wings on the right side of her neck. She has been to prison 2 from sticking up for Merle in the stuff he does . As you can tell her and Merle are really close to she would do anything to be with them at this point at this time but she is alone.

Ok I hope that is everything that you need to know about ruby if u have any questions please comment . I do not own any ppl from twd xx byyyeeee word count: 295