Reunited

Ruby pov

As I turn my head to the right with a scowl on my face two people come barging into me which doesn't even make me move or loose my balance , I look around seeing everyone's surprised looks on their faces and smirk . My smirk drops as I realize two people are hugging me . " da hell are ya doin" I push the two people off me and they fall on the floor . I hear everyone gasp at the sudden power . These two guys must be the strongest of the group. I scoff and then look to see the two people that had barged into me . I here them both groan "that's one way to greet ya brothers " I hear one of them growl . I smirk " didn't think ya two would make it this far" then I pull them both up ,with ease, with one hand each . As soon as they were of the floor I hug them so hard making them both topple over . Merle . Daryl . I smirk and stand up seeing everyone staring at either me , my brothers , the dead deer in the truck or my motorcycle . " take a picture it'll last longer " I growl causing a little girl squeak with fear . " the names ruby, ruby Dixon" I state with a scowl. "
"Y-your their sister?" the 'leader' of the group asked . I snap my head in his direction causing him to back away slightly . " yah no shit Sherlock " I snap at him causing him to look down embarrassed .
I laugh causing everyone to look at me but I ignore them and look at my brothers who are on the floor smirking I help them both up and walk over to the officer ."hey no hard feelings ya" I say handing my hand at him which he shook .i smiled " now I been alone since the start and this place looks nicely put plus my brothers are here so think I could stay a while " I state more then ask and tilt my head to the side. "Uh-" " great ! I'll unload my truck" I cut him off causing Merle and Daryl to snicker . I snap my head in their direction and click my thinkers at them and then to my truck batting my eyelashes together. They groan and I giggle going to the drivers side and tacking out my duffle with the guns and weapons ,which was open and a couple was out on show, and my duffle full of clothes and drink and food. I pull them both on my shoulders then grab my crossbow and walk over to the crowd of people who hadn't moved from their spots staring at me . " what I got something on ma neck " I say moving my neck to the side making everyone gasp . I giggle " oh yeh like it ?" I say smirking coz everyone was stuck in awe at me . " cmon ruby stop scaring everyone" Merle smirks from next to me I laugh and drop all my stuff in Merle's and daryls arms .they turn on there heels grunting from the weight of my stuff then I turned my head noticing everyone's eyes on my weopons bag. " what never seen so much weopons before ?" And at that I turn on my heel and walk towards my brothers before stopping dead in my tracks . " how much food ya got left?" I ask smirking ." Uhh not much actually " the leader States.
" well why didnt ya say so " I drop my duffle bags and walk over to the back of my truck seeing the deer still there I pull it from the antlers and carry it to the leaders feet . They all look surprised but I walk back and get all of the squirrels and rabbits from the seat and putting them on top . " always been the better hunter " I heard merle smirk . Daryl growls before they both walk back to a tent from afar from the camp . " sooooo gonna introduce me or na" I grin showing my pearly white teeth . " uhh yeah I'm Shane this is Lori, Carl , t-dog,Jacquie , Glenn , dale , Amy , Andrea , carol , Sophia , Ed -"
"Ruby get over here!" I heard a yell . I groaned " sorry gotta run" I winked at him before turning and walking away towards the two people I thought were dead .
Merle and Daryl .

<hope you liked this chapter guys comment if I missed somebody from the camp > word count : 736