Part 1

King Andy looked down at the scroll in his hands, his face solemn. The news it brought was grave indeed. The Pale Emperor, the ruler over all the Land, had been taken ill after a fangirl attack!

Andy sat on his throne, motioning the messenger away. His Queen, the fair Juliet, set her hand on his arm, concerned. Squaring his shoulders, he called out in his deep, extremely masculine voice. "Bring me Yanni the Defender!"

Yanni had been working on his craft, fiddling with his enormous arsenal of weapons, when the summons from the King came. He made his way to the throne room, his resolve hardening. The look on the pageboy's face had been somber.

Yanni stood before his ruler, and King Andy motioned him closer. There was no need to panic the entire Court with the news.

King Andy leaned forward, his piercing, blue eyes stern, yet somehow miraculously sympathetic and really downright gorgeous. "Yanni, the fangirls are coming."

Yanni, who was accustomed to defending the King from such filth, merely nodded. But he failed to understand the severity of the situation. "Yanni, this is more than the typical riff raff .Emperor Manson was taken down by She Who Shall Not Be Named Directly!"

Yanni's eyebrows shot up! The Pear, she yet lived?!? She still terrorized the rulers of the Land?!?

Andy nodded, his prominent, angular cheekbones catching the light just so. "Aye, my friend, it's true. That evil witch hugged the Emperor!"

Queen Juliet and Yanni exchanged a glance, shocked! Everyone knew the rulers of the Land must never be hugged, except by their own kind! It caused grave illness, and generally a painful death followed!

King Andy rose, still scowling in his famously attractive manner. It would yet be his downfall, poor man! "They say the Evil One comes here, Yanni! That she wishes to hug me!" King Andy raised his fist in the air, a look of determination on his face.

Yanni glanced over his shoulder, hoping that no one in the Court had noticed the King's fighting words. The Court would just panic, should they be awares of the danger. Luckily, they were essentially oblivious.

King Andy continued, his resolve showing in his perfect jawline. "I must not be hugged! I have to stay healthy, to protect and rule justly over my people!"

He looked down at Yanni, his humble servant. "You and I both know that the guards here can never stop She Who Shall Not Be Named Directly! It falls to you, Yanni, to stop this menace once and for all!"

With a little bit more discussion that was equally dramatic, Yanni returned quickly to his intimidating lair and weapons room. This would be the battle to end all battles!

Rumor had it that the Pear had given up on her fangirling, and retreated into the Wilderness. After all, she was old and unfit. She also had unattractive hair that no one should be seen with in public.

But if King Andy said that horrible sorceress was a threat once again, he had to be ready! Silently, he gathered his most powerful weapons. He would destroy that menace once and for all, just as King Andy had requested, verbatim!