Part 3

Yanni, armed to the teeth, left the castle on a very muscular, tall, flashy steed. It had an impractically long mane and tail that flowed in the wind, too. After a bunch of boring events, he found a promising, nay, telltale sign. He could hear fangirls keening sadly in the distance. To his left.

Guided by their wailing, he approached the entrance to a very dark, very dank cave. He took the time to tie up his horse by some grazing and a water source, because he was a very nice man, before continuing.

Holding his spear at the ready, he entered the cave. The sound of fangirls crying excitedly was loud and irritating, but after so many years of doing battle with their kind, he was almost immune to their sway.

Shitballs! One of the fiends jumped out from behind some rocks, crying and wailing, screaming that Yanni was so beautiful, that she was a huge fan! With trained deafness to her cries, he speared her right through her traitorous heart.

More of the demons quickly descended, screaming that they loved him, that he was amazing! Just as he had planned, he fought them off, until only one, a juvenile, remained.

The young fangirl hesitated, sensing she had lost. Though she did not approach, she tried to work her wiles on him. "But I love your stuff, why-"

Yanni had no patience for such bullshit! He pointed his spear at the fangirl's chest. "Where is the Pear?!? Tell me or you die!"

The sniveling fangirl rolled her eyes as she held out her cellphone to take a selfie with Yanni. "I don't know! She's so old-"

Yanni flexed his extremely manly muscles and gestured threateningly with his spear. "Last chance, you vile creature! Tell me where she is, or-"

The small fangirl pouted. "Fine! But you're too late! I saw her walking towards King Andy's castle when I was waiting in line for-"

Shitballs! Wasting no more time with such a wastrel, Yanni sprinted back to his majestic war steed. He miraculously managed to mount dramatically and take off at a gallop, despite the horse having been tied up earlier! Such is the talent of Yanni the Defender!