Should I Tell Calum That I Also Have Feelings For Him

Mathison's POV:

After Michael told me that, I ran downstairs to look for Calum, I find him sucking faces with Brittney, the most popular girl at our school. Before he saw me, I ran into Michael's room crying. Michael saw and said, "do I have to kill a bitch tonight?"

"No. I just saw Calum sucking faces with Brittney, right in my face Michael. I had feelings for him since he saved me." I cried out.

"That bitch is dead, for hurting you."

"Hurt Brittney, I could tell Calum didn't like it, he was uncomfortable."

"Brittney it is, stay in here."

"OK Mikey."

Calum's POV:

I felt stupid, Mathison didn't have feeling for me. It was stupid of me to share my feelings with her. The most popular girl, Brittney, cane over and asked to dance, it turned into a make out session. I opened my eyes for one second and I see Mathison standing there in shock then she ran out of the room crying.

Why was she crying for me, I ruined her life, I made it a living hell, and now I just hurt her more on the mm most special day of her life, her birthday, how will she ever see that I didn't like Brittney, I loved Mathison. What will I ever do with out her.

Next thing I know Michael threatens to hit Brittney with his baseball bat, if she didn't leave the house, after she left everyone else left. I passed out on the couch, whether they liked it or not, the only thing that ran through my head was, will she ever forgive me.